Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Show your support in the fight against breast cancer

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Show your support in the fight against breast cancer

My Name is Henry and I'm asking for your help to fight against Breast Cancer! My Aunt has been in a fight for her life for more then 5 years now and has been holding on strong! She has done it with the loving support of her family and friend and even strangers generous enough to lend their support through thoughts, prayers and generous contributions. The other hero's helping fight this fight are the organizations and foundations funding the research, technology and medical treatments that allow those burdened with this illness to see another day! One of those organizations that I am a proud supporter of is INLAND WOMEN FIGHTING CANCER. They started the Believe Walk in 2008 held in Redlands, CA in coordination with Stater Bros Charities, and since then they have been able to donate over 2 MILLION to Cancer Centers. I would like to ask anyone that is willing to contribute to go to the website below sponsored by Stater Bros Charities and donate to this wonderful cause and help us reach our goal! I also ask that you please make the time to come out and support the cause by attending the walk to fight cancer! Thank you for your Support! Sunday, October 5, 2014 6:30 AM - Registration Opens 8:00 AM - Walk Begins

http://www.believeinlandempire.com/s...=1060&pg=entry

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you for your support!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thank you!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Henry

October is Breast Cancer awareness month. We are supporting this for you. However, I wish you had contacted us first.

You guys can make contributions to a fund or use his above. However, we don't know the validity of the one he is sponsoring.

@Henry_Leyva

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC