Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SMARTY 6.7 ME TUNER FOR SALE

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

SMARTY 6.7 ME TUNER FOR SALE

I have a SMARTY ME tuner for sale will work on the 08 models ! This tuner is capable of putting the TNT and the regular tunes on this truck ! Looking to get $600.00 for it OBO ! Interested PM Me ! SOLD

Last edited by TONKATOY; 09-28-2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: SOLD

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TONKATOY View Post
    I have a SMARTY ME tuner for sale will work on the 08 models ! This tuner is capable of putting the TNT and the regular tunes on this truck ! Looking to get $600.00 for it OBO ! Interested PM Me !

MMMMM @TONKATOY. Do I know you? LOL

Where you been Buddy? Missed ya

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yes been busy !

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

So Dave said

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What's new with you ? Did u get rid of your 6.7 ?

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TONKATOY View Post
    What's new with you ? Did u get rid of your 6.7 ?
    2 years ago

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

How are you finding the 5.9
    Versus the 6.7 ?

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I like the 5,9 better for allot of reasons. Mostly I don't have to worry about that power happy EPA. I went from a 4X to a 2X too. I love this truck vs. the 08. Lots of little things. I just wish it had a 6 speed.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Get the box from destroked for a six speed and put one in ! Probably would get way better mileage too !

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Yeah but I want the automatic. My left knee is shot and eventually I need to depress the clutch. LOL If I didn't ever have to stop, I could get across the country. Once I'm rolling, who needs a clutch? LOL

There's no formula for installing a 6 speed yet. Besides. I haven't the money anymore