Thread: turbo not getting oil

1. Top Of Page | #41
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

just for you LOL

2. Top Of Page | #42
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I found a few places to purchase replacement shafts and turbines for lots of common turbos. I did not believe that it was that costly to replace everything in some of the more common turbos. Some of the exotic ones were pretty pricey but that would be expected. Take your time to make sure you only have to do the job once. I will look forward to hearing about your sucessful rebuild!

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd Gen Domination View Post
    just for you LOL
    now yur just post whorin LOL like me

i hear ya stew ,,when i was having issues with my VGT,,i was talking to alamo here in calgary cause i live 5 min from them ,,that the eb wasnt working so he told me whats what ,,but to fix these they arent cheap

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JakeChild View Post
    I ordered the kit to rebuild it i'm still waiting on it. But i'm 19 and I work seven days a week the little bit of time off I get i'm normally too tired to mess with it. so it'll probably be late this next week before I get a chance to work on it.
    Sounds so familiar. Ohh wait, I live pretty close to that too I get 1 day a week I am not working. And usually I am working on projects around the house or on the truck.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

yur brothers LOL

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

6. Top Of Page | #46
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well everyone, sorry its taken so long for me to get back on here I haven't been the luckiest guy lately and was just recently able to get back to my turbo I got her all fixed up and she's goin' and blowin' now.

7. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

How do you know it's not getting oil?

Those bearings won't last 10 minutes without oil

8. Top Of Page | #48
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It is getting oil now I fixed that problem long ago

9. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

what was it? Crystalized oil? Reason for turbo timers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345