Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  33
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Need Help Protocol

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

If You Need Help Protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Nobody cares. What makes you think this is directed to you?
    We cleaned up this thread and we didn't think it was directed at us, but we're always open to suggestions.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Is it possible to have a window when signing up saying to "please add your vehicle information in the signature section at this time" ? Or even a comment of this ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Likes 1BdKntryboy liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    We cleaned up this thread and we didn't think it was directed at us, but we're always open to suggestions.
    My point is, nobody will follow the directions anyway. While I've probably solved 90% of the threads I participated in, The mistakes may have been due to lack of information provided. I never said i was perfect. and I do admit to my mistakes. Almost everyone knows that.

Maybe we need a format to follow when asking for help. Then the problem would be getting it used.

I have a hard enough time deciphering many of the problems with how they are described. That's OK! I get that part. Sometimes it's hard to explain a situation. I have a boat load of knowledge! People tell me all the time, I forgot more than most will ever know. There are other things like midyear production changes. There's more than many think. You can't imagine the frustrations I've had. Being old and pumped up with stupid drugs don't help either.

I'm not wild about being used and abused when I spend time trying to help.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

We think we have an idea!

Stay tuned.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Another problem is that Tap-a-yak. We can't see signatures back and forth.

Technology. Gotta love it. Phones are supposed to be phones. I've had a cell phone since 1988. Now. . Man not livith with Cell Phone Tatoo'd to butt

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Polaraco says "I've had a cell phone since 1988.

Now... Man not livith with Cell Phone Tatoo'd to butt"

Now, if you don't find that funny, YOU are way too young!

Just read through the thread while taking a break, and have to say I feel the same. Run into this on other sites (snowmobile & atv).

Just love that last sentence!

Made me laugh out loud!

10. Top Of Page | #17

I have a 2017 RAM 2500, full delete, EGR, DEF, and DPF.

It has about 160k miles since the delete.

Tyranny wants to "pop out of gear" when towing, even if I get on it hard.

I got the P0871 code which indicates a pressure problem in the tyranny usually associated with design problems related to the valve body.

We had this in one of our 2018 trucks, and I just installed a remanufactured valve body and a thermal bypass before researching it myself.

It was happening in 2017, and I understand it would've been better to install something like a Revmax or ATS and run the transmission pressure higher.

I guess some programming changes are necessary to do that.

I want to contact the guys that initially helped me with the delete (which I installed) and see if they do any of that programming.

It is nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone, and I'm not super savvy at navigating the private message part of the site.

I tried to leave a private message for DRD, but I don't know if that got to them.

I'm unsure of how to proceed, and thus problem persists.

Can I get instructions on contacting them, or what username should I put in to get to them?

I purchased three delete kits from them back in 2017-18

Truck VIN on 2017: 3C6UR5NL3HG664525

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan2018 View Post
    I have a 2017 RAM 2500, full delete, EGR, DEF, and DPF.

It has about 160k miles since the delete.

Tyranny wants to "pop out of gear" when towing, even if I get on it hard.

I got the P0871 code which indicates a pressure problem in the tyranny usually associated with design problems related to the valve body.

We had this in one of our 2018 trucks, and I just installed a remanufactured valve body and a thermal bypass before researching it myself.

It was happening in 2017, and I understand it would've been better to install something like a Revmax or ATS and run the transmission pressure higher.

I guess some programming changes are necessary to do that.

I want to contact the guys that initially helped me with the delete (which I installed) and see if they do any of that programming.

It is nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone, and I'm not super savvy at navigating the private message part of the site.

I tried to leave a private message for DRD, but I don't know if that got to them.

I'm unsure of how to proceed, and thus problem persists.

Can I get instructions on contacting them, or what username should I put in to get to them?

I purchased three delete kits from them back in 2017-18

Truck VIN on 2017: 3C6UR5NL3HG664525
    We are sending you a PM now.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

13. Thanks Corkey, AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, AK Bob liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Why was my post removed from here and platinum discussions?

15. Likes Corkey liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Owentabor1 View Post
    Why was my post removed from here and platinum discussions?
    You had two of the same post, and we removed the one.

Also, we moved the post to the correct category as it's not needed to be behind closed doors.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

17. Likes AK Bob, Corkey liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast