Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do next?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What to do next?

Eh just finished it it's alright it has all these cool colors and patterns but I can't just choose one color I can choose a pattern but it goes threw all the colors I have it one the cop mode right now so it flashes half Red and half blue ha

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

have u done anything to the tranny yet to back up those 150's

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What to do next?

Ha yes I have a built tranny I don't think my truck would last a day with a stock tranny with how I have my truck set up now

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

just askin ,,u dont no how many i know with there engine done up to the nines running around in hot or extreme on there tuners ,,next thing you hear them whining about how there tranny is slipping and various lmfao duh i wonder why LOL

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What to do next?

What's the point if you can't get the power to the ground? I don't daily drive with my truck programmed to kill either i keep my tunning down on the street

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

thats good ,,thats what the tracks for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12