Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Guys in or near COTTONWOOD, ARIZONA. Need some assistance! Will pay for your time!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Exclamation Guys in or near COTTONWOOD, ARIZONA. Need some assistance! Will pay for your time!

Hey guys! Checking in from Jersey. There's a truck in Cottonwood, AZ that I may purchase this week. If someone local that knows their stuff could go check it out and give a thumbs up or down before i fly out I'd really appreciate it. I WILL compensate for your fuel and time.

extended cab
    5 speed
    4x4
    230,xxx miles
    $11,000
    Cottonwood, AZ
    Intake and exhaust
    No fuel plate or Afc mods
    No cracked dash
    Leather interior
    No rust
    2 small dings
    3rd owner
    dowel pin hasn't been done to owners knowledge
    new radiator
    New lift pump
    New vacuum pump
    New power steering pump
    "tires are good too"
    4x4

"there is a little play in the steering not alot though. i also did the sector shaft seal kit cause it was leaking power steering fluid. It also just started leaking a little oil, which is common with a diesel. But it has never burned oil or nothing like that. The oil doesn't even turn black on the dip stick hardly. I service it every 4 to 5 thousand miles and the oil is still clean on the dip stick when i service it. the previous owner built houses and he mainly used it to drive around town and manage his projects. He also pulled his camp trailer with it but i saw it and it wasnt a huge one. Maybe 16ft"

Thinks oil is coming from timing cover

Autocheck comes back 100% clean

Please let me know if you can help me out. I WILL compensate for fuel to check it out and for your time.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

@thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel Hey Drew! Wake up!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got no contacts down there. Sorry