Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jersey Guy needing some Texan help!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Exclamation Jersey Guy needing some Texan help!

Posted this in the texas roll call thread but figured i'd put it here for hopefully more responses

Hey everyone! Checking in from jersey here with a texas-sized favor to ask. Ive found a truck in Weatherford TX that I plan to buy. I know you guys know your stuff, so if any of you guys would be able to check it out for me I'd seriously appreciate it. I'll of course compensate for fuel used and your time. Id really like to get eyes on it before i fly out or have it shipped. Please let me know if any of you guys could find the time to help me out. The seller has been extremely easy-going and honest so far. Autochecked the VIN and its 100% clean but like i said I'd like someone to be able to see it who knows their stuff. Let me know, thanks!!!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

OK Here it is. Never mind!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Wish I was closer to weather ford

free bump

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The seller backed out on me last minute. Thanks anyway

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Probably was a good truck then.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Probably was a good truck then.
    Yeah it was perfect. His dad offered to buy it and so he wanted to keep it in the family

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've got my buddy down in Lubbock keeping an eye out for ya. It might take him a bit tho, currently he has a lot on his plate, but he promised he'd keep his eyes open and once things settle down he'll dig a bit to see what he can find if you haven't found one already

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    I've got my buddy down in Lubbock keeping an eye out for ya. It might take him a bit tho, currently he has a lot on his plate, but he promised he'd keep his eyes open and once things settle down he'll dig a bit to see what he can find if you haven't found one already
    I'd really appreciate that! And I am offering some cash to anyone that finds the truck I end up buying. What I'm looking for is this:

2nd gen 12v
    Extended cab
    5 speed
    4x4
    No rust
    As close to stock as possible
    Short bed preference but it doesn't matter much

In the new member section is my main thread if you're interested

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I shot him the link to that thread when I talked to him. I'll copy this list to send too