Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 130 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1473

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1291

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    That's cool I live a mile from the speedway donuts take your car there as well
    I'll have to look into that, thanks for the suggestion!

2. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1292

User Info Menu

Alrighty, so I got the build started today, steedspeed and a 10mm fleece CP3.

Soon will get the s475 lot mounted and all that good stuff

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Top Of Page | #1293

User Info Menu

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

5. Top Of Page | #1294

User Info Menu

I drove my friend's new Ford F250 about 1000 miles and loved his mirrors.

It got me looking for better mirrors again, or mods to add Ford mirrors.

I only have the small non-tow mirrors.

I came across Boost Auto. It looks like the Chevy/GM mirrors are a little bigger than the Ford and RAM mirrors so they model all their mirrors after that style.

I really wanted the biggest blind spot mirror I could find.

Anyway, they were $340 and installed perfectly in 30 minutes with all the Ram wiring plugs.

They seemed really heavy and solid, not cheap plastic at all.

They have options for reverse lights, puddle lights, blinkers on the front, the mirror side blinker dots, and different styles of LEDs. I got a smoked front lens with an LED strip. I love it compared to my small mirrors and I think that is bigger than Ram tow mirrors and $600 cheaper.

Anyway here is my new view. I can see the whole blind spot easily now. See the small palm tree in the blindspot mirror.

UPDATE 3 days later. I love them no vibration /blury view while driving.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

6. Thanks watersupply189, SyN, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1295

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    I drove my friend's new Ford F250 about 1000 miles and loved his mirrors.

It got me looking for better mirrors again, or mods to add Ford mirrors.

I only have the small non-tow mirrors.

I came across Boost Auto. It looks like the Chevy/GM mirrors are a little bigger than the Ford and RAM mirrors so they model all their mirrors after that style.

I really wanted the biggest blind spot mirror I could find.

Anyway, they were $340 and installed perfectly.

They seemed really heavy and solid, not cheap plastic at all.

They have options for reverse lights, puddle lights, blinkers on the front, the mirror side blinker dots, and different styles of LEDs.

I got a smoked front lens with an LED strip.

Anyway here is my new view.

I love it compared to my small mirrors and I think that is bigger than Ram tow mirrors and $600 cheaper.

I can see the whole blind spot easily now.

Dang those mirrors are bigger.

Nice!

2016 Ram 3500 CC 4x4, G56, Dr. DRD medically cured!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

8. Likes SyN, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1296

User Info Menu

Those just might have to be added to the long Bucket List!

Thanks Stew!

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

10. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1297

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    Those just might have to be added to the long Bucket List!

Thanks Stew!
    That don't have that blury view/vibration with cheap or strap on mirrors.

I love them every time I have to change lanes.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

12. Top Of Page | #1298

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Update :
    Finally got the winch and lights put in but still have to go back into the shop for when the cables for the control box comes in...
    They went with a Bulldog 12000 # it fits in there nice and snug, HaPpY HaPpY then I will need to paint my winch hook and get shackle isolators then front bumper will be complete

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bcc4daa022.jpg

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

WooHoo!!
    My baby finally got the matching rear bumper and new shoes !!

I’ve always had the Federal’s Couragia’s for tires but the hubby has the Maxxis Razr MT’s on his Jeep and he loves them, so that’s what we ended up with for the truck. Went down from 37’s to 35’s so I can put mud flaps all around, on the 37’s there was no clearance in front and damn if I had them only on the rear , I’m picky LOL
    Sooooo, now I wait till the shop gets my mud flaps in, then my truck will be complete...can’t wait !!

2014 Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4
    MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
    AFE CAI, 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler, 4” Zone lift w/37 Federal Couragia’s/Black Rhinos

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

13. Thanks watersupply189, SyN thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, AK Bob, watersupply189, Abgunnar, SyN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...1c23c7402d.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...f754dab7ed.jpg

WooHoo!!
    My baby finally got the matching rear bumper and new shoes !!

I’ve always had the Federal’s Couragia’s for tires but the hubby has the Maxxis Razr MT’s on his Jeep and he loves them, so that’s what we ended up with for the truck. Went down from 37’s to 35’s so I can put mud flaps all around, on the 37’s there was no clearance in front and damn if I had them only on the rear , I’m picky LOL
    Sooooo, now I wait till the shop gets my mud flaps in, then my truck will be complete...can’t wait !!

2014 Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4
    MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
    AFE CAI, 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler, 4” Zone lift w/37 Federal Couragia’s/Black Rhinos
    Haha, you said truck is complete. We know better.

Truck looks good!

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg

15. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1300

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Haha, you said truck is complete. We know better.

Truck looks good!

Greg
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    THANK YOU Greg !!!
    LOL
    And now that you mention it, it is one of those “Said NO one ever” moments haha

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

17. Likes watersupply189, SyN liked this post
Page 130 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast