Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Nope put them on last night and got them aimed to where my others were. A lot of people like the anzo lights. I'll find out soon enough. Also may go with hid lights.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

2. Top Of Page | #42
    Those are anzo? They oval kind of shaped halo?

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

They have the u bars and the halos around the projectors. I chose to go with halos.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

4. Top Of Page | #44
    Try and get some pics. I've heard ok things and horrible things about anzo. They look like generic eBay headlights and I know those are horrible. I was just gonna retrofit and paint the stock housings. But if those are decent maybe I'll pull the plug on those.

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Got a couple pics last night nothing great though.

Just the halo lit up.

The quad low beam before I took them out.

Anzo low beam halogen h9 bulbs.

7. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Picked it up Wednesday Night....

8. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Nice looking rig electric. Whats the specs on it

9. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Howdy y'all!

Added some fuel filters today.

I took my time with it i probably spent 2 1/2 - 3 hours total.

The quick and easy stuff in the house.

My nephew helping me out

And a couple of finished pics.

Wiped everything up best i could let the truck idle for about 5 minutes couldn't find any leaks. Gonna take it for a drive and check and it gets some road vibration.

I bet it took about 10 or so key cycles to fill up the 2 filters. At one point i got down there and cracked open the baldwin to make sure i didn't have the filter heads on backwards.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes Rockwerx, DRD, Jolly liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Looks great. Thanks for sharing. 👍

"The grass is greener where you water it"

12. Likes Hollnagel liked this post
Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast