Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 129 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1473

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1281

User Info Menu

Looks nice , more air to feed the beast!!

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Top Of Page | #1282

User Info Menu

I didn't get this on the truck today, but I did start making the CCV lines to route them down to the frame.

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

3. Top Of Page | #1283

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    That looks great!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Thanks, and it only about $80.

I also took a whit rag and wiped the the elbow we’re the CCV goes into and it barely got black on the rag and my truck has 55000 miles on it so as long as the CCV filter is good it doesn’t alow oil to go into the intake.

2014 2500 on Fuel rims, custom aluminum grill emblem, mm3 DRD tuned, 4” jamo tbe exhaust, led fog lights, steering box brace, took Vinyl off doors.

4. Top Of Page | #1284

User Info Menu

Mag-Hytec for the front and rear.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2014 Ram 3500 CCLB DRW | RaceMe Ultra | Warp Tuning by Double R Diesel

5. Top Of Page | #1285

User Info Menu

B3E54C0A-F56B-4D2A-85DC-C1D3058AA1F1.jpg

First “mods”, I yanked the foam baffle from the stock intake, installed the block heater cord, and installed some Amazon led reverse light pods.

6. Top Of Page | #1286

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Turndown375 View Post
    B3E54C0A-F56B-4D2A-85DC-C1D3058AA1F1.jpg

First “mods”, I yanked the foam baffle from the stock intake, installed the block heater cord, and installed some Amazon led reverse light pods.
    Nicely done, what part of mass are u from?

7. Top Of Page | #1287

User Info Menu

Thanks! I’m living in Medford these days, eagerly awaiting an opportunity to move outside the city LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    Nicely done, what part of mass are u from?

8. Top Of Page | #1288

User Info Menu

That's cool I'm right in Thompson CT on the line Webster.

9. Top Of Page | #1289

User Info Menu

Good deal, not far at all. I’ll be down that way in the next month or so. I have to drag my Evo out that way to get tuned in Canton, CT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    That's cool I'm right in Thompson CT on the line Webster.

10. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1290

User Info Menu

That's cool I live a mile from the speedway donuts take your car there as well

Page 129 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast