Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #511

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 6btjimmyman View Post
    Oh. At that angle and lighting. It kind of looked like it.
    No worries and of course i would pick the high maintainance color LOL... gonna have to invest in a good buffer.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

2. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #512
    Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    No worries and of course i would pick the high maintainance color LOL... gonna have to invest in a good buffer.

LOL. I didn't want to mention that. But yes, black is the hardest to keep looking good. Shows everything.

4. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #513

User Info Menu

LOL. I didn't want to mention that. But yes, black is the hardest to keep looking good. Shows everything.
    My dad taught me when i got my 1st car to hand wash and wax cars as he did back in his day and i have not gone through a carwash for many many years. I do not allow others to touch my truck haha.. Yes i am very picky and takes me at least 4 -5 hours to do just the outside, inside not as long b/c I do keep it clean and organized. Haven't had the pleasure yet to wash this truck but I honestly can say I can't wait

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Top Of Page | #514
    My dad taught me when i got my 1st car to hand wash and wax cars as he did back in his day and i have not gone through a carwash for many many years. I do not allow others to touch my truck haha.. Yes i am very picky and takes me at least 4 -5 hours to do just the outside, inside not as long b/c I do keep it clean and organized. Haven't had the pleasure yet to wash this truck but I honestly can say I can't wait

Good practices. Yeah if I did that to my Jeep like you do to your truck I would be out there every day detailing it. 😃😃

7. Top Of Page | #515

User Info Menu

Good practices. Yeah if I did that to my Jeep like you do to your truck I would be out there every day detailing it. 😃😃
    I love to clean, I should start a detailing business LOL.

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #516
    I love to clean, I should start a detailing business LOL.

Funny you should mention that I was thinking of taking my 2nd Gen Dodge into a detail shop it needs a good scrubbing

10. Likes cumminsbadgirl, Snow Dodge liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #517

User Info Menu

Funny you should mention that I was thinking of taking my 2nd Gen Dodge into a detail shop it needs a good scrubbing
    Hey if you do take lots of pics, I believe @Snow Dodge did the same with his 2nd gen

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

12. Thanks Snow Dodge thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge, 6btjimmyman liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #518
    Hey if you do take lots of pics, I believe @Snow Dodge did the same with his 2nd gen

Will do

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl, Snow Dodge liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #519

User Info Menu

Do you take your jeep out on the dunes in florence or coos bay area ? Do you belong to any jeep clubs ?

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

16. Likes Snow Dodge, 6btjimmyman liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #520

User Info Menu

Woo Hoo !
    Window tint ✔
    Window vents NO of course typical Oregon rain... gonna have to wait... grrrrrr !!
    But i love the blue tape reminder for the next 10 days LOL

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast