Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 1 of 148 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

This thread will just be showing off little things that you have done to your truck.

I've made several modifications to mine.

Here is my most recent.

I'll list more after a while.

Changed diff fluid with Amsoil severe gear 75/90.

Installed an AAM diff cover.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN, Achernan28 thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge, Jman, Jeep4high liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Looks good! Any issues with the AAM cover? I am planning to replace the cover when it is time for the fluid change.

4. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

No issues at all. Only down side is no drain plug but I only change mine about every 50,000 miles with the Amsoil. Plus the axles are AAM so it's an oe replacement.

This is where I found it. It's popular because it's about the cheapest finned cover u can buy.

https://www.drivetrainamerica.com/p-...cover-kit.aspx

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

6. Thanks Power247, DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Some under the hood stuff.

Airaid intake

Afe intake horn with sinister goodies

8. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

very nice. and thanks for the link on the pan. i might have to get one for my 09. how are you liking that AFE horn? i'm currently pricing out and looking at grid delete/relocate and intake horns etc for my next goody order.

10. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I like it I noticed a slight drop in egts. It's a good bit bigger than the stock one.

12. Thanks DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge, Pyronious liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I know I'm not the only who changes things up. Post what y'all got guys and gals.

Anyways here is another one.

Smoked LED lights off of eBay I think around $180 I'll dig up a link if anyone is interested.

I don't have a very good night pic but they look good.

14. Thanks DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I like the smoked LED tails... I think they will be a perfect complement to my true blue paint. How long have you had them on? They holding up well?

My mudflaps came in the mail yesterday. Not a huge deal but I am anxious to get them installed and stop abusing my rockers.

16. Thanks Hollnagel, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I've had them for about 4 months. I know some folks that have had them over a year and still doing good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360826226134

A little better pic of the lights excuse the dust.

18. Thanks DRD, Power247, Ram86, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Jeffrey Gaipo, Ram86, Snow Dodge liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

This is a grille I got off of ebay.

20. Thanks DRD, Power247, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
Page 1 of 148 1231151101 ... LastLast