Thanks Thanks:  890
Likes Likes:  3,806
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1400

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

  1. Top Of Page | #1391
    BubbaJo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    So quick question for the fellow 4th Gen crowd.

    I found someone selling a front bumper from a 2014 on fb marketplace.

    It only peaks my interest because it's one with fog cut outs, and it comes with fog lights!

    Is there a difference in the 2014 bumper vs my 2012 bumper?

    2012 2500 SLT - 35's, Moto Metal Rims, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, car seats & cracker crumbs

  2. Likes Gerald636, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1392
    Gerald636's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJo View Post
    So quick question for the fellow 4th Gen crowd.

    I found someone selling a front bumper from a 2014 on fb marketplace.

    It only peaks my interest because its one with fog cut outs, and it comes with fog lights!

    Is there a difference in the 2014 bumper vs my 2012 bumper?
    I have a chrome front bumper no fog lights if interested?

    Also a bull bumper comes with it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1393
    BubbaJo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald636 View Post
    I have a chrome front bumper no fog lights if interested?

    Also a bull bumper comes with it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm actually looking for one with fog cut outs.

    I drive in the sticks and in the wee hours of the mornings.

    I want as much light as I can while driving LOL.

    Already have the 20" LED light bar, but want more for when I can't have it on.

    2012 2500 SLT - 35's, Moto Metal Rims, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, car seats & cracker crumbs

  6. Likes watersupply189, Gerald636 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1394
    Gerald636's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Understand that!

    I swapped out my front for a heavier bumper with light bar in the bumper and 4 rigid D series pods in the corners.

    I light the front and ditches up like daytime at night.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  8. Likes BubbaJo, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1395
    6.7 Coal Train's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Reverse level went on over the weekend.

    2" drop coils in the rear from Coil Spring Specialties.

    I'm really digging it - makes my 33's look way better in the back.

    2017 2500 Laramie: DRD enhanced, 5" Jamo TBE, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber M/T, HID Conversion, LED Fogs, Reverse Level - 2" Drop CSS Coils

  10. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1396
    TexNeck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald636 View Post
    Understand that!

    I swapped out my front for a heavier bumper with light bar in the bumper and 4 rigid D series pods in the corners.

    I light the front and ditches up like daytime at night.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where’s your factory bumper located?

    I'm debating losing my ranch hand.

    I know the day I do I’ll run something over though LOL.

    2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com



  12. Likes watersupply189, Gerald636, Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1397
    Gerald636's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Oklahoma.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1398
    No Vacancy Power247's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6.7 Coal Train View Post
    Reverse level went on over the weekend.

    2" drop coils in the rear from Coil Spring Specialties.

    I'm really digging it - makes my 33's look way better in the back.
    No pictures?

    I'm still on the fence about doing the same.

    Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

    Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 3.73|Tuned by Double R Diesel

  16. Likes watersupply189, 6.7 Coal Train liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #1399
    6.7 Coal Train's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    No pictures?

    I'm still on the fence about doing the same.

    Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    I will try and grab a picture that does it justice.

    To the casual observer it might not seem like much, but next to a stock truck it's clearly leveled out.

    Left a ~1" rake, tops.

    I'm just into that older truck low and wide look, so with some stance on the wheel/tire setup, I'm a big fan.

    2017 2500 Laramie: DRD enhanced, 5" Jamo TBE, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber M/T, HID Conversion, LED Fogs, Reverse Level - 2" Drop CSS Coils

  18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #1400
    No Vacancy Power247's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6.7 Coal Train View Post
    I will try and grab a picture that does it justice.

    To the casual observer it might not seem like much, but next to a stock truck it's clearly leveled out.

    Left a ~1" rake, tops.

    I'm just into that older truck low and wide look, so with some stance on the wheel/tire setup, I'm a big fan.
    I'm the same way.

    I lowered my '12 by removing the spacers between the leafs and the axle.

    Absolutely loved the look.

    Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

    Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 3.73|Tuned by Double R Diesel

  20. Likes watersupply189, 6.7 Coal Train liked this post
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •