Quote Originally Posted by raayyy_raayyy View Post
Is it better to run the nanonet? Or just run a regular filter and call it a day?

2011 3500 SRW
Deleted and Tuned, EFILive, 5 inch Flo Pro Straight Pipe
NanoNet is our newest filter media that has higher particle removal efficiency and consistently higher water separation efficiency throughout the life of the filter. Every competitor or aftermarket fuel filter / water separator we've tested suffers from particle and water removal effic that drops off dramatically as the filter ages. NanoNet holds onto particles much better during vibration and flow surges and as the media loads. The filter media contains nanofiber (hence the name NanoNet). The nanofiber web is much more consistent than past filter designs (no big holes, no tiny holes). This results in consistent efficiency and predictable pressure drop throughout the service interval. All good things. It's truly an all around much better filter. I wouldn't run my 2014 Cummins without it (I also have access to fuel injector warranty data...). I could type a book on this, I know this filter well, and we stand behind it. But I too don't like the price. Okay, off my Cummins horse now.

If you want a little more info, skim through this patent. You might recognize one of the names. Haha. https://www.google.com/patents/US8517185