Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
Thank you unfortunately the dang thing BROKE at the base not 4 days having it on there. I’ve been going round and round with the company I bought it from to get my money back! They told me it’s more for show than use but they sure didn’t specify that in the description when I purchased it!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
Maybe find one of those long all thread coupler nuts that fits the threads of the shifter. Drill out the center of the shifter knob/head. Add all thread or cut the head off a bolt. Thread that coupler and all thread together with enough threads still available in the coupler to screw onto the shifter. Epoxy them together, then epoxy your new support brace into the hole drilled down the center of the head. If the base isn't wide enough, then the coupler will stick out so paint it black, or add microsperes to the epoxy to make a thick paste (or JB weld) and use it just like playdough and design your new base around the coupler. Maybe use a smooth rope and make a spiral mold from top to bottom. Let it sit a couple minutes and then take the rope off.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk