Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Pic after I put the black tow mirrors on.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Replaced the left rear shackle. The rear toe was out 1*. This one, the original, is bent.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks Hollnagel thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

That daully is BAD!!

Heres mine the day i brought her home

day1.jpg

What she looks like now.

truck w bumper 2.jpg

20in rims and 35's will be on soon!!

Attached Images Attached Images

6. Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS, Hollnagel liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

I ordered some 305/70-17s today. gonna take 7-10 days for them to come in. Man I can wait!! I'll have some 265/70-17s with about half tread for sale soon

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

What did you do to bend the rear shackle???

Greg

9. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NoDakCummins View Post
    That daully is BAD!!

Heres mine the day i brought her home

day1.jpg

What she looks like now.

truck w bumper 2.jpg

20in rims and 35's will be on soon!!
    Nice truck! @NoDakCummins

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

10. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    What did you do to bend the rear shackle???
    I didn't do it.

This truck had tell tale signs of minor mishaps and a lousy mechanic. The guy that owned it was a senior like me, but a crappy driver I guess. It looks like some tow truck driver may have pulled the truck out of a ditch and tweaked the shackle. I shack;e is a very strong place, but you must pull straight. The truck came from Illinois. If you know the terrain, there's lots of fields and shallow ditches. When I had the truck aligned this spring, they told me the rear tow was out by 1 degree. I finally got to it.

This was an item on the to do list. Valve adjustment is left.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I didn't do it.

This truck had tell tale signs of minor mishaps and a lousy mechanic. The guy that owned it was a senior like me, but a crappy driver I guess. It looks like some tow truck driver may have pulled the truck out of a ditch and tweaked the shackle. I shack;e is a very strong place, but you must pull straight. The truck came from Illinois. If you know the terrain, there's lots of fields and shallow ditches. When I had the truck aligned this spring, they told me the rear tow was out by 1 degree. I finally got to it.

This was an item on the to do list. Valve adjustment is left.
    The tow truck makes sense. We have lots of roadside ditches here too so I can definitely see how that can happen. Cars seem to be drawn to them anytime it rains here....

Greg

12. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Got some projector headlights.

13. Thanks DRD, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Jeffrey Gaipo, Jolly liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Tried them at night yet? Usually those eBay headlights suck hardcore at night.

Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast