Thanks Thanks:  1,035
Likes Likes:  4,156
Page 9 of 148 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I know! She went with the minimum coverage according to Liberty Mutual! I've called the agent covering the claim daily and have left several messages with no call back! I've asked them if they plan on cutting me a check to cover my deductible or do I need to go ahead a file a suit against their client who they will represent! That's when the contact with them stopped! $250 is certainly not going to kill me but it's the principle of the matter!
    What a bunch of crap!! It's amazing what folks can get away with.

Greg
    2012 CCSB CTD 2500 | XRT PRO w/MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    What a bunch of crap!! It's amazing what folks can get away with.

Greg
    After going through this mess, I verified that I had enough liability coverage in case I was ever in this situation. I wouldnt want my neglegance to affect someone when it's not their fault! I have $100,000 in liability coverage!

3. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

After going through this mess, I verified that I had enough liability coverage in case I was ever in this situation. I wouldnt want my neglegance to affect someone when it's not their fault! I have $100,000 in liability coverage!
    If only everyone on the road was as responsible

Greg

Greg

4. Top Of Page | #84
    I have $2,000,000. I have too due to the way I use my truck and my contracts require it. Sucks but gotta pay to play.

5. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
    I have $2,000,000. I have too due to the way I use my truck and my contracts require it. Sucks but gotta pay to play.
    Wow!

6. Top Of Page | #86

User Info Menu

On October 12th, this happened while headed home from work! A lady, who was texting, rear ended and totaled out a Hyundai, and she slammed into a Chevy Truck that slammed into me! After finding out through the investigation process, she only had $25,000 in liability so that means my truck will not be repaired without me coming out of pocket for my deductible under uninsured motorist on my insurance! I can bring her to small claims court and was told that I would most likely win but Texas has exemption laws to where she is not required to pay it! A bunch of BS! Damages totaled to $4,300 and my $250 deductible!

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...014_171433.jpg

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...014_173413.jpg
    I was thinking about this. If that happened here, the guy who hit me would be responsible. Check your laws out

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I was thinking about this. If that happened here, the guy who hit me would be responsible. Check your laws out
    They are responsible here too, I was the 4th person involved in the accident and had the least damage. It is covered by priority. The car she hit was totaled, the truck that hit me was damaged pretty good also. Those damages ate up all of her liability coverage of $25,000. My insurance is covering it under uninsured motorist so my premium isn't affected. I have to pay the $250 deductible no matter what. I can sue her for the $250 but, because of Texas Small Claims exemptions, I may never see the money unless she pays it out of the goodness in her heart! My best friend is an attorney and deals with these cases all of the time. He told me I'll be wasting my time in small claims court!

8. Top Of Page | #88
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I removed the "baffle" out of my stock airbox. I can actually hear the turbo a little now.

Not much else to claim.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Straight6 View Post
    I removed the "baffle" out of my stock airbox. I can actually hear the turbo a little now.

Not much else to claim.

Yeah, it doesn't make a performance gains but eliminating the chance of foam being sucked into the turbo is pretty nice benefit too.

Greg

Greg

10. Likes Straight6 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #90
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I was a little taken back to see that foam in front of the turbo. Im no engineer but that didn't seem well thought out

Page 9 of 148 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast