Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 8 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Little details make such a difference! Nice!
    Yep just one of those things that eat at me for a while and i finally got tired of looking at it. I tried using stuff to bring the shiny black look back to it. But it was to far gone. I like the color match look better anyways.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

2. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Changed out front shocks. Put on Bilstein 5100's.

Second set of hands is helpful on this project. For me anyways.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Changed out front shocks. Put on Bilstein 5100's.

Second set of hands is helpful on this project. For me anyways.
    Grow more thumbs

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Likes Hollnagel liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Grow more thumbs
    Need some yoga classes or something. So I can use my feet too. Haha

7. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Need some yoga classes or something. So I can use my feet too. Haha
    Lean the truck on a tree

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes Hollnagel liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

On October 12th, this happened while headed home from work! A lady, who was texting, rear ended and totaled out a Hyundai, and she slammed into a Chevy Truck that slammed into me! After finding out through the investigation process, she only had $25,000 in liability so that means my truck will not be repaired without me coming out of pocket for my deductible under uninsured motorist on my insurance! I can bring her to small claims court and was told that I would most likely win but Texas has exemption laws to where she is not required to pay it! A bunch of BS! Damages totaled to $4,300 and my $250 deductible!

10. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    On October 12th, this happened while headed home from work! A lady, who was texting, rear ended and totaled out a Hyundai, and she slammed into a Chevy Truck that slammed into me! After finding out through the investigation process, she only had $25,000 in liability so that means my truck will not be repaired without me coming out of pocket for my deductible under uninsured motorist on my insurance! I can bring her to small claims court and was told that I would most likely win but Texas has exemption laws to where she is not required to pay it! A bunch of BS! Damages totaled to $4,300 and my $250 deductible!

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...014_171433.jpg

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...014_173413.jpg
    Man that's a shame! I don't know which is worse...her lack of liability insurance or her lack of responsibility!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Man that's a shame! I don't know which is worse...her lack of liability insurance or her lack of responsibility!

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com
    I know! She went with the minimum coverage according to Liberty Mutual! I've called the agent covering the claim daily and have left several messages with no call back! I've asked them if they plan on cutting me a check to cover my deductible or do I need to go ahead a file a suit against their client who they will represent! That's when the contact with them stopped! $250 is certainly not going to kill me but it's the principle of the matter!

12. Likes Murph liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...014_171433.jpg

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...014_173413.jpg
    That's 4300? This was 10 Grand. It included a hood, right door, tire, tie rod and rocker too crash.jpg DSCN0187.JPG

14. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    That's 4300? This was 10 Grand. It included a hood, right door, tire, tie rod and rocker too crash.jpg DSCN0187.JPG

The bumper was jammed up into the bed on both sides so both sides have to be repaired and repainted, new bumper, new hitch and the tailgate can be repaired.

Page 8 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast