Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 59 of 148 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #581

User Info Menu

Replaced the fuel filter and added the billet fuel filter cap from Geno's. Using a 28mm socket made all the difference in the world for getting the old cap off. Still had to use a 2' extension to get the old cap loose. I will say that the fitment of the new billet cap is much better than the factory plastic one. Hopefully it will be easier to get off than the factory cover has been.

Replaced the CCV filter while I was under the hood. The 2 bolts on the back end of the cover were kind of a pain but not bad. I was amazed at how much heavier the old filter was vs the new one.

Lastly I replaced my failed windshield washer pump. I was not sure what I was getting into since there were no videos on YouTube but once I pulled the fender liner I saw why. Piece of cake.

Nothing super complicated but I still feel pretty accomplished getting stuff like this done myself.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Top Of Page | #582

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Replaced the fuel filter and added the billet fuel filter cap from Geno's. Using a 28mm socket made all the difference in the world for getting the old cap off. Still had to use a 2' extension to get the old cap loose. I will say that the fitment of the new billet cap is much better than the factory plastic one. Hopefully it will be easier to get off than the factory cover has been.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0f80dac131.jpg

Replaced the CCV filter while I was under the hood. The 2 bolts on the back end of the cover were kind of a pain but not bad. I was amazed at how much heavier the old filter was vs the new one.

Lastly I replaced my failed windshield washer pump. I was not sure what I was getting into since there were no videos on YouTube but once I pulled the fender liner I saw why. Piece of cake.

Nothing super complicated but I still feel pretty accomplished getting stuff like this done myself.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Nice bud. Those caps are nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

3. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, Snow Dodge, ozram2500, walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #583

User Info Menu

Cleaning up the engine bay and getting rid of some unnecessary bull honky at the same time!!

2014 | RAM 3500 DRW | RaceMe Ultra | Warp Tuning by Double R Diesel

2014 Ram 3500 CCLB DRW | RaceMe Ultra | Warp Tuning by Double R Diesel

5. Top Of Page | #584

User Info Menu

Swapped pans today...sure looks more purrrty than the stock one...haha

2014 | RAM 3500 DRW | RaceMe Ultra | Warp Tuning by Double R Diesel

2014 Ram 3500 CCLB DRW | RaceMe Ultra | Warp Tuning by Double R Diesel

6. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #585

User Info Menu

Installed a set of air lift 5000's on my 2013 2500 today. Easy to install, only gripe is the fasteners supplied with it are the cheap soft cap screws. Stripped two of them out. Other than that, pretty nice setup.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

8. Top Of Page | #586

User Info Menu

I finally upgraded the headlights and fogs to OPT 7 LEDs!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning

9. Top Of Page | #587

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...76e22ab876.jpg

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning
    Sweet, nice and bright.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

10. Likes watersupply189, theaaronbush liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #588

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...76e22ab876.jpg

Are your housings projector style or quad style?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #589

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rtdrags View Post
    Are your housings projector style or quad style?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
    I have quads

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #590

User Info Menu

Almost done with my front hitch. Took months, but we were traveling basically since May. Four coats of Por15, but I had to sand a little after the second coat. I applied it too soon and/or the heat made it dry too fast and bubble. Had to open the door to the garage for AC from the house to cool it down. I'm on the fence about top coat. Maybe just rustoleum bed liner, or delay the project until I spray my bed?only the front inch of the receiver part will see sunlight though. I reinforced the receiver tube with 3/8 plate for twisting and lateral bending, the sides are tall to bolt up in the OEM frame holes for vertical movement. I made an extension for the removable winch/mounting plate bc of the bumper and I didn't want the receiver tube always sticking out. Its overkill but also custom, plus I don't waste my time on doing the minimum. Switch panel is in and ready to go, so now I just have to let it dry and mount it. Can't wait.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

Page 59 of 148 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast