Thanks Thanks:  1,035
Likes Likes:  4,156
Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    How do you like AFE intake horn bud ? Did it make a difference ?
    On a mostly stock truck it's not to much of a difference. Was planning on a second gen swap. But it's gone to the back burner for now.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hollnagel View Post
    Some under the hood stuff.

Airaid intake

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/...psi4zvgldx.jpg

Afe intake horn with sinister goodies

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/...pssiadvyrr.jpg
    Sweet setup bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

very nice. and thanks for the link on the pan. i might have to get one for my 09. how are you liking that AFE horn? i'm currently pricing out and looking at grid delete/relocate and intake horns etc for my next goody order.

5. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I like it I noticed a slight drop in egts. It's a good bit bigger than the stock one.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

7. Thanks DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge, Pyronious liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I know I'm not the only who changes things up. Post what y'all got guys and gals.

Anyways here is another one.

Smoked LED lights off of eBay I think around $180 I'll dig up a link if anyone is interested.

I don't have a very good night pic but they look good.

9. Thanks DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I know I'm not the only who changes things up. Post what y'all got guys and gals.

Anyways here is another one.

Smoked LED lights off of eBay I think around $180 I'll dig up a link if anyone is interested.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/...psuefvlchd.jpg

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/...pszrvujpeh.jpg

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/...psgsyxokwq.jpg

I don't have a very good night pic but they look good.

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/...pss2luvfk1.jpg
    Did you have to trim down your rear tire hole for the light bar to fit there? Been thinking of getting one but dodge just had to put the spare hole in such an awkward place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raayyy_raayyy View Post
    Did you have to trim down your rear tire hole for the light bar to fit there? Been thinking of getting one but dodge just had to put the spare hole in such an awkward place.

No I didn't need to trim anything. The light bar is easy to remove if u need access to the spare tire.

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

No I didn't need to trim anything. The light bar is easy to remove if u need access to the spare tire.
    What is yours held on with? My last one was held on with the 3M double sided sticky.

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by raayyy_raayyy View Post
    What is yours held on with? My last one was held on with the 3M double sided sticky.

That's how this one is too. The 3m tape.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I like the smoked LED tails... I think they will be a perfect complement to my true blue paint. How long have you had them on? They holding up well?

My mudflaps came in the mail yesterday. Not a huge deal but I am anxious to get them installed and stop abusing my rockers.

16. Thanks Hollnagel, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast