Thanks Thanks:  1,039
Likes Likes:  4,167
Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #161

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
    RF?
    Ram Forum. You are on there aren't you? I thought I remember seeing you there before...

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Top Of Page | #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Ram Forum. You are on there aren't you? I thought I remember seeing you there before...

Greg
    You would be correct. It seemed most of the guys have 1/2 tons so I don't really go there to often. Thanks for the idea man.

3. Likes Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #163

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
    You would be correct. It seemed most of the guys have 1/2 tons so I don't really go there to often. Thanks for the idea man.
    Yeah, don't get much diesel related stuff there but its good for stuff like this.

***sorry Mods. Got a little off track here.

Greg

Greg

5. Likes turboguy327 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #164

User Info Menu

So I installed a LED headlight kit for the low beams and fogs!Took about an hour to do it was really a plug and play kit the ballast and all fit inside the headlight assembly. The fog lights on the other hand took a minor bit of modification to the new bulb it self, only thing I needed to do was trim one of the three little tabs that lock it into the assembly. Also no need for a load resistor. They are extremely bright! Here is the outcome, I had to press the screen on my phone for you to really see the headlights and fog lights, because the headlight was over powering the fogs. So the pic really does no justice. I don't know how to turn the pic so you can see, but you'll get the idea. If anyone needs the eBay link where I got them let me know. I got them for $55 a piece. They are bright white and a combined 7600 lumens.

Attached Images Attached Images

7. Likes Power247, Hollnagel, Ram86 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #165

User Info Menu

Looks good @beans20. Go ahead and post up the link. I am sure someone is going to want to know .

Greg

Greg

9. Top Of Page | #166

User Info Menu

Looks good @beans20. Go ahead and post up the link. I am sure someone is going to want to know .

Greg

Thank you! Here is the link: http://m.ebay.com/itm/2015-Cree-LED-...681?nav=SEARCH. When and if you go to purchase you can make him an offer for $55 he will take it because I emailed him prior to that's the only reason I know that. Also in the note to seller option on the purchase page make sure you put in the bulb size you need (i.e.: Bulb Size: H10) that's exactly what I put.

10. Likes Ram86 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #167

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Thank you! Here is the link: http://m.ebay.com/itm/2015-Cree-LED-...681?nav=SEARCH. When and if you go to purchase you can make him an offer for $55 he will take it because I emailed him prior to that's the only reason I know that. Also in the note to seller option on the purchase page make sure you put in the bulb size you need (i.e.: Bulb Size: H10) that's exactly what I put.
    Those are a good deal for $55!! I used similar ones before I did my projector Retrofit with HIDs and I paid $100 per set. I still have the ones in my fogs. Good quality LEDs so far. Have you gone out for a drive yet? I bet you like the extra visibility.

Greg

Greg

12. Likes beans20 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #168

User Info Menu

Those are a good deal for $55!! I used similar ones before I did my projector Retrofit with HIDs and I paid $100 per set. I still have the ones in my fogs. Good quality LEDs so far. Have you gone out for a drive yet? I bet you like the extra visibility.

Greg

Oh yeah!! It made a world of difference! I will eventually install the high beams even though I probably don't need them.

14. Top Of Page | #169
    Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    So I installed a LED headlight kit for the low beams and fogs!Took about an hour to do it was really a plug and play kit the ballast and all fit inside the headlight assembly. The fog lights on the other hand took a minor bit of modification to the new bulb it self, only thing I needed to do was trim one of the three little tabs that lock it into the assembly. Also no need for a load resistor. They are extremely bright! Here is the outcome, I had to press the screen on my phone for you to really see the headlights and fog lights, because the headlight was over powering the fogs. So the pic really does no justice. I don't know how to turn the pic so you can see, but you'll get the idea. If anyone needs the eBay link where I got them let me know. I got them for $55 a piece. They are bright white and a combined 7600 lumens.
    They look like they glare pretty good. Do they affect oncoming traffic or vehicles in front of you? Are they an improvement? Most PnP LEDs are a downgrade. They look brighter but they don't shine as far.

15. Top Of Page | #170

User Info Menu

Fixed my mirror light. $1.50! Haha

16. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast