Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shop Review in Calgary Canada

1. Top Of Page | #11
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Well edmonton I'd say dfc hands down there all the smart guys that left nadp

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

If I google DFC would I be able to find it??

The only practical use for that pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should not have dropped in the first place!!

2012 Ram 3500 6.7 HO Black QC SB - Full EGR/DPF Delete, 4" Flow Pro Turbo Back - FASS Titanium 150 with sump and fuel heater - Awesome Double R Tune

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Yes its not hard to find, West end of city call em first talk to Matt, tell him spencer sent ya

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Cheers, I'll do that tomorrow....thanks for the help!!!

The only practical use for that pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should not have dropped in the first place!!

2012 Ram 3500 6.7 HO Black QC SB - Full EGR/DPF Delete, 4" Flow Pro Turbo Back - FASS Titanium 150 with sump and fuel heater - Awesome Double R Tune

5. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Is it DFC remanufactured engines???

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Yes but they have a shop that does everything as well

8. Likes Bverbonac liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Thanks!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12