Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: How to upload/display pictures on IGOTACUMMINS.COM

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

How to upload/display pictures on IGOTACUMMINS.COM

*Credit for this post belongs to Rob Viehweger, "Moderator" on IGOTASTi.COM*

This is for folks who have been having difficulty posting pictures to the forum. We have a lot of people trying to post pics, and we want to see them all, but many times it's just not coming through. This is to help folks clear up the confusion.

The first thing is to upload your pictures somewhere, preferably www.photobucket.com, since that's what I'm using for this tutorial! Just create an account and upload your pictures there. I checked and it's free. I know this because I created an account last night so I could be sure of what I was doing.

In Photobucket it gives you the option to upload from your computer, facebook, or other locations.

After you have uploaded your picture, simply mouse over the thumbnail and options will appear, click IMG code. This will copy the link for you automatically.

Isn't this easy?

Now all you have to do is press Control-V to paste the link into the forum thread you are creating and you will watch as your picture magically appears! Though you may have to click "Preview Post" at the bottom to see it immediately. The link will look something like this, [IMG] http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/...r/98c3bb62.jpg [/IMG] , but all put together, since if I don't break it up here, it will just create another picture, and that would defeat the purpose of me showing it here.

Congratulations! You are now a master at linking pictures through Photobucket onto any of the I.G.O.T.A. forums!

Please leave feedback or questions, as this is my first tutorial, and I'm hoping I didn't oversimplify!

for your time,

Rob

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks Shane Kirk thanked for this post
    Likes Shane Kirk liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: How to upload/display pictures on IGOTACUMMINS.COM

That makes it easy and spelled out for people. Great job

4. Thanks Shane Kirk thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

How to upload/display pictures on IGOTACUMMINS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd Gen Domination View Post
    That makes it easy and spelled out for people. Great job
    Agreed

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

6. Thanks Shane Kirk thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Re: How to upload/display pictures on IGOTACUMMINS.COM

8. Thanks Shane Kirk thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Everyone please make sure you only use one image link per photo. It would be [img]yourlink[/img]. Please clean up any forums that have double links posting broken photos. Thank you.

10. Thanks Shane Kirk thanked for this post