Thanks Thanks:  130
Likes Likes:  426
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Let Us See Those 4th Gens

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Let Us See Those 4th Gens

Post a picture of your 4th Gen Cummins and what you have done to it.

2012 ram 2500 6 speed black, 5in tbe, oracle lights, auto meter elite gauges, SB dual disc 3600 lb, II dual CP3's, 425 head studs, Fass 150, II 350hp injectors, CCV delete, fuel filter delete, CAI, 33X12.50 General grabber, throttle valve delete, race fuel plug

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Most mods are listed in sig

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

3. Thanks 440dakota thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 440dakota View Post
    Post a pic of your 4th gen cummins and what you have done to it.

2012 ram 2500 6 speed black, 5in tbe, oracle lights, auto meter elite gauges, SB dual disc 3600 lb, II dual CP3's, 425 head studs, Fass 150, II 350hp injectors, CCV delete, fuel filter delete, CAI, 33X12.50 General grabber, throttle valve delete, race fuel plug
    I like the blue lights in the headlights.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

5. Thanks 440dakota, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You need to share a pic of them new wheels Ray.
    @Double R Diesel

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    You need to share a pic of them new wheels Ray.
    @Double R Diesel
    Will do! I've got a set of nice tow mirrors ordered for my truck. Those wimpy stock ST mirrors have gotta go. When I get them on, I'm going snap some pics and send them to share!

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks Hollnagel, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Will do! I've got a set of nice tow mirrors ordered for my truck. Those wimpy stock ST mirrors have gotta go. When I get them on, I'm going snap some pics and send them to share!
    Might as well wire them up to work like clearance lights to.

10. Thanks DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Murph, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Here's my baby! Chick owned and loved!
    2012 6.7L
    6 speed manual, dark blue. Mostly still stalk. Intake upgrade, 2' leveling kit on General Grabber Red Letters 35s.
    Love my truck and can't wait to build it up more! Next on the list is protection items, back rack and brush guard. Sledbed for the winter. Then the fun stuff, straight pipe and chip/tuner! Can't wait! Always looking for upgrade advice from 4th gen owners!
    I have the biggest diesel truck in my area driven and owned by a girl!

Attached Images Attached Images

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Great looking truck I straightened the pic up so it's easier to see.

13. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Great looking truck I straightened the pic up so it's easier to see.

WAHOO!!! Thanks! New to the forums. Still learning!

14. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2014 3500, 6 speed, stainless fisher extreme v, back rack, wolo lights, bed liner. It's a work truck primarily. I might beef up the tire and wheel package when the stockers wear out.

uploadfromtaptalk1408476037613.jpg

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast