Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  72
Likes Likes:  150
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer Feedback and Reviews

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Customer Feedback and Reviews

In an effort to keep things tidy, post your comments about our service and tuning...Good or not so good.

This helps us serve you even better.

Ray

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I got my custom tuning from @Double R Diesel today I and could not be happier!! I had the pleasure of meeting Ray (and his wonderful family) at our GTG today. He took the time to explain many of the parameters he customized so I knew exactly what I was getting. My truck is running better than it ever has. You can find my full review thread here on the forum. Thank you Ray!!!

4. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, Thomas1960 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

These are what we love to hear about the Vendors of the community.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Thomas1960 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I've been running tunes from Ray on my truck for about 4 months now and have been nothing but happy with them. From the moment I loaded up his tunes and drove the truck it was almost like a sigh of relief that things were finally running right compared to the previous custom tunes I was running. The truck performs and runs smoother than it ever has, sounds phenomenal, and overall is just a joy to drive. Ray's customer service has been top notch and he has been very helpful in explaining different parameters of his tunes, working through changes with me, and getting the truck dialed in exactly how I want it. I've run custom tunes from Draconian Diesel, Anarchy Diesel, and now Double R Diesel and have stuck with Double R for a reason. Highly recommended to anyone looking for custom tuning.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I thought I would give a little update on my truck and overall experience with Ray @Double R Diesel. This guy is the real deal!! A week or so after taking delivery of the initial tune I felt that there was a little room for improvement. I texted Ray and within 5 minutes he replied and we were talking within the hour. I explained what I was feeling from the truck and he had me a fresh tune the next day. AWESOME!!! Truck was perfect after that.

Fast forward a month and I finally got the new new tires I have been wanting. I emailed Ray asking if there were any parameters that he needed to modify. After a little back and forth and 2 days I had another fresh custom tune. That's what I call service!!! And having met him in person, I know that he treats all his customers this way.

The truck is running and shifting better than ever. I expected to feel a little less power from moving up to a bigger, heavier tire but I swear it feels better than before.

For anyone who is on the fence about custom tuning.... JUST DO IT!!!! It is worth every penny!!!!

Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 3.73|Tuned by Double R Diesel

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Wildkarrd RRD thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Great reviews y'all, thank you for your feedback!

'09 2500 qcsb w/ G56- wallet delete kit, hot wife and car seat mod- MCC by https://www.doublerdiesel.com/

Running 13.02 1/4 mile

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

These guys never stop working on their tunes. I just programmed my truck with DoubleR's latest tunes and man does this truck just keep getting better!! Smoother acceleration + crisper shifting =

Thanks for all you do to keep these trucks running their best!!

Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 3.73|Tuned by Double R Diesel

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I feel REALLY bad as I should have replied to this thread a long time ago!!!

I had Ray create one of his tunes for me last year after I deleted the EGR/DPF and added a 4" Flo Pro turbo back exhaust on my 2012 3500. At the time I was using the box tunes that came with my programmer and was less than impressed with what I was experiencing to say the least. I approached Ray and was immediately impressed by not only his pricing but how he was as a person overall. He took the time to truly listen to my questions and concerns as there were many and explained everything in terms I could understand. The thing that amazed me most about Ray is that he made me feel like we had been friends for years!!! Like others have said, the work was second to none and the wait time was virtually non existent.

In the end, after installing his tune, MY TRUCK CAME TO LIFE....this was EXACTLY why I chose to delete it!! The power is incredible for a nearly stock 3500 and I find myself constantly wondering what else is he capable of given another chance. I would 100% without hesitation recommend Ray and the Double R team....even at twice the price!!! Not only did they save my truck, they rescued me from major disappointment after spending so much on the deletes.

16. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, DanO, Thomas1960 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Re: Customer Feedback and Reviews

Everyone, please remember Ray is getting to the point where he can only service his own customers. If you have chosen to purchase from another dealer/tuner to save money and run into a problem please contact them first. Ray has made it his mission here to support the community of lifetime platinum members and customers that have purchased from him.

Remember you get what you pay for, and is it worth the headaches to save a few $$$. @Double R Diesel is the go-to guy for anything RaceME. If you don't believe us just Google it.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

18. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Re: Customer Feedback and Reviews

Guys if you're happy with Double R Diesel please click the link below and leave a review on our website. We would appreciate your review on there.

https://www.doublerdiesel.com/customer-testimonial/

Thank you,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast