Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  67
Likes Likes:  145
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Customer Feedback and Reviews

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Customer Feedback and Reviews

Thanks Double R Diesel for waking my pickup, from it's stock comatose state! I purchased an MM3 with Lite tuning and wow what a difference. I still have to upgrade from my stock clutch to thoroughly enjoy the added performance, but I am smiling from ear to ear now. Customer service is 5 star and the install videos went a long way in helping me get it all going.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts, ARP Head Studs, Valair Quiet Dual Disc Clutch, 2" Level, Hell Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Bilstein 5100 shocks, Thuren track bar, Air-Lift 5000, Falken 285/75-17 AT3W.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi-lml View Post
    I got Rays mm3 with custom tuning and 5 flo~pro tbe and installed it all yesterday.. Very easy and good experience with getting the tuning done.. Pulled my stock file and sent it to him and 7 minutes later had all my tunes.. Was super easy getting them onto SD card and then loading the file onto my truck went perfect also.. ( I came from using efi live on a duramax and I kinda struggled with all that sometimes lol)

Anyways truck runs a lot better and I just need to get my clutch changed now because it wants to slip pretty easy..

Over all I'm happy with everything, thanks DRD!

It don't feel near as powerful as my lml duramax did but I hope to do some more modifications this year that'll put it up there a little closer.. Looking forward to it all..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Your kidding yourself bud the Cummins is the best and baddest diesel out there in a pickup truck hands down the durashit is a piece of **** not a real diesel CUMMINS RULES

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks DRD, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

This is my 2nd MM3 setup. The 1st was from another vendor (No comment).

I ordered the 2nd MM3 from Ray at Double R Diesel. Everything was perfect from the get go. I did not know about Ray's company until after I had made the first
    purchase. I knew of Ray from the Cummins forum back in 2012, but I have been out of it for a while.

Everything Ray promised and did was spot on. My order went out the same day and delivered on time. No issues with the tune at all.

You can not go wrong with Ray!

Thanks for all you do!!!

2012 Ram 3500 4x4, Dually, Longhorn, 4:10 Max Tow, Steering Brace, Suspension Maxx End Links, Bilstein Shocks, Diamond Eye Race Pipe,
    Snow Plow Prep Pkg (Yep... bought it in Florida. I always think that's funny!).

MM3 by Double R Diesel

2014 Keystone Montana 3402RL 5th wheel

6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oil Stain View Post
    This is my 2nd MM3 setup. The 1st was from another vendor (No comment).

I ordered the 2nd MM3 from Ray at Double R Diesel. Everything was perfect from the get go. I did not know about Ray's company until after I had made the first
    purchase. I knew of Ray from the Cummins forum back in 2012, but I have been out of it for a while.

Everything Ray promised and did was spot on. My order went out the same day and delivered on time. No issues with the tune at all.

You can not go wrong with Ray!

Thanks for all you do!!!
    Thank you for the kind words friend.

We strive to do all we can for our customers.

God bless,
    DRD

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I have about 10,000 miles on Double R Diesel's Tunes, G56 Truck with just a 5" flopro exhaust, the truck has run flawlessly since loading the tunes. I have reached out to Ray multiple times for silly questions and he has always answered back promptly and respectfully. Wouldn't recommend any other tuner for these trucks, the customer service and the tuning quality are top notch!

2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman 4x4 Crew Cab, Graphite Metallic Black
    5" Flo Pro Turbo Back, Custom DRD Tuning, Turbo Baffle Removed

8. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yzeezinger250 View Post
    I have about 10,000 miles on Double R Diesel's Tunes, G56 Truck with just a 5" flopro exhaust, the truck has run flawlessly since loading the tunes. I have reached out to Ray multiple times for silly questions and he has always answered back promptly and respectfully. Wouldn't recommend any other tuner for these trucks, the customer service and the tuning quality are top notch!
    Thank you sir for the kind words.

We're glad everything is going well.

God bless,
    DRD

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I've got about 800 miles on my DRD tuning and so far I'm nothing but impressed.

It's nice knowing that DRD is a Christian based company that will go out of it's way to help it's customers and talk with potential customers.

Thank you DRD for your customer service and for all your help.

Current: 2018 2500 G56 Off Road. 2.5" RC Leveling Kit W/ 35" Cooper AT3 XLT. LUND Camper Cover W/ Thule Roof Rack. DRD Happy. AFE Magnum Stage 2 Intake. 5" Stainless Exhaust. Lost Some Weight At 920 Miles. Amsoil 5w-40 Signature Series & Amsoil Oil Filter @ 1,300 Miles.
    Sold: 2013, 2007.5, 2007, 2006, 2002, 2000
    For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 KJV

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247, Thomas1960 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    I've got about 800 miles on my DRD tuning and so far I'm nothing but impressed.

It's nice knowing that DRD is a Christian based company that will go out of it's way to help it's customers and talk with potential customers.

Thank you DRD for your customer service and for all your help.
    Just what we love to hear friend.

Thank you for taking the time for the review.

We also are sure you have seen that a certain company along with others are out to smear our name and this great community for reasons beyond our control. It is truly sad that we have been talked about so negatively over there and on social media pages and groups.

Everything is in God's hands, but we are so happy igotacummins.com has grown to the level it has and what they stand for.

All we ask is for honest reviews.

God bless,
    DRD

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

5,000+ miles on my tunes from Ray.

Anytime I email a question am amazed at how fast he responds.

Very pleased with tunes and excellent customer service.

Thanks Ray

14. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

You guys did a great job with my 15 3500.

I was having turbo surge issues and everything is working smoother than ever.

Thank you guys very much.

I will be you using you guys for all my future Dodge tuning!!!!

16. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast