Likes Likes:  92
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #181

User Info Menu

Re: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBart View Post

I’d tell em to blow me.

You a payin customer whether ya got numbers or ya ain’t.

Ukkumfay.
    Yeahhh, minus that whole "right to refuse service" thing.
    So far they haven't told me to Fk off. But sooner or later it'll happen. Mostly cause I'm using a satellite pump station.

2. Top Of Page | #182

User Info Menu

So the other day I parked at Walmart, which I try to avoid like the plague, and on my way out I had an older man approach me and say; "those son's a b****es!"

So me being me, I was ready to stomp somebody for this guy, but instead he hands me my thin red line tailgate emblem from Main Event emblems to me in two pieces. Said two punks were ripping it off my truck and he hollered at them and they took off.

Welllllllllll, it turns out now that I actually looked at my truck they didn't take off without taking a freaking key to the side of my truck.

I wish, so danged bad, I could've come out to someone keying or snatching something off my truck.

I guess maybe not, my first reaction to almost everything is shoot first and ask questions after. I'm a infantryman forever about that, but what's with people?! I guess you just can't have anything nice. I completely bed lined an FJ Cruiser I had once upon a Time because people decided to take a key and spray paint to it when I lived in Texas. Can't rightly get a key through six coats of bed liner. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and can knock someone's teeth out that decide to key my truck. Just makes me sick to my stomach knowing there's dirtbags that think they're invincible here. Crooks in my county have more rights than law abiding citizens though, I've found that out more times than I care to even remember.

2011 CCSB 2500 Laramie Longhorn, Banks elbow/grid heater delete, 5" ReadyLift, Fox 2.0 resv shocks, 20x12 SOTA AWOLs, 35x12.5 Cooper's, Sinister delete and intake, DV8 winch front bumper, 5" TBE no muffler 8" tip axle dump, MM3 with DRD tunes

3. Thanks BlackBart thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #183

User Info Menu

I think it's the law in most states if not all, but it's not enforced strongly because there is no money in it like speeding.

5. Top Of Page | #184

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehiker View Post
    So the other day I parked at Walmart, which I try to avoid like the plague, and on my way out I had an older man approach me and say; "those son's a b****es!"

So me being me, I was ready to stomp somebody for this guy, but instead he hands me my thin red line tailgate emblem from Main Event emblems to me in two pieces. Said two punks were ripping it off my truck and he hollered at them and they took off.

Welllllllllll, it turns out now that I actually looked at my truck they didn't take off without taking a freaking key to the side of my truck.

I wish, so danged bad, I could've come out to someone keying or snatching something off my truck.

I guess maybe not, my first reaction to almost everything is shoot first and ask questions after. I'm a infantryman forever about that, but what's with people?! I guess you just can't have anything nice. I completely bed lined an FJ Cruiser I had once upon a Time because people decided to take a key and spray paint to it when I lived in Texas. Can't rightly get a key through six coats of bed liner. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and can knock someone's teeth out that decide to key my truck. Just makes me sick to my stomach knowing there's dirtbags that think they're invincible here. Crooks in my county have more rights than law abiding citizens though, I've found that out more times than I care to even remember.

I hates Walmart with a passion.

I never saw so many fat shower shoe and dirty sweat suit wearing degenerates in one place anywhere.

6. Likes Lifehiker, RamIt liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #185

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBart View Post

I hates Walmart with a passion.

I never saw so many fat shower shoe and dirty sweat suit wearing degenerates in one place anywhere.
    But yet we don't see any of that here.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819