Likes Likes:  92
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

OK It's time for a Rant thread.

The rules.
    No Names. Especially if it's someone on the forum. DarkSideforum is an exception.
    Obviously no cussing, but we know what you mean
    Real events that flat out ticked you off.

I'll Start

I was pulling into a handicapped parking spot at a local shopping center. Here I find a middle aged guy sitting in his car blocking all three HANDICAP spots. I stopped, waited and he just sat there staring at me. Duh. . . I tapped the horn, hinting to get the heck out of the way and he still sat there. WTF! So I pulled in front of him and blocked him. As I opened the back door of my truck for my cane, he pulled out of the spot, with all the windows down on his car. I called him an "ignorant a$$". He started to mouth off to me. I just calmly told him he had an identity problem and must be an over paid executive. He said "What's that?" "IT MUST BE HARD TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG AND A LOGGER HEADED MORON!" My wife verbally poked me to shut up Before I killed him. I know she said "leave it be before he gets hurt" as she was walking past his passenger door. Grrrrrrr.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Likes Power247, K-Sons, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    OK It's time for a Rant thread.

The rules.
    No Names. Especially if it's someone on the forum. DarkSideforum is an exception.
    Obviously no cussing, but we know what you mean
    Real events that flat out ticked you off.

I'll Start

I was pulling into a handicapped parking spot at a local shopping center. Here I find a middle aged guy sitting in his car blocking all three HANDICAP spots. I stopped, waited and he just sat there staring at me. Duh. . . I tapped the horn, hinting to get the heck out of the way and he still sat there. WTF! So I pulled in front of him and blocked him. As I opened the back door of my truck for my cane, he pulled out of the spot, with all the windows down on his car. I called him an "ignorant a$$". He started to mouth off to me. I just calmly told him he had an identity problem and must be an over paid executive. He said "What's that?" "IT MUST BE HARD TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG AND A LOGGER HEADED MORON!" My wife verbally poked me to shut up Before I killed him. I know she said "leave it be before he gets hurt" as she was walking past his passenger door. Grrrrrrr.
    Nice one old man.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@IGOTACUMMINS.COM You like this thread idea? This is like the one "what did you do to your truck today". That actually gets more attention than the Post whore thread. But then again, @diggerdave has been quiet lately

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

@IGOTACUMMINS.COM I'm trying to liven up this party.

7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

One thing that never fails to piss me off is when I see people driving around in pouring rain with their lights off. No headlights. No tail lights.. Not even running lights most of the time. How stupid can you be?!? Now I wouldn't care if they themselves were being unsafe and only could harm themselves but this puts everyone around them in danger and at risk. A silver car with no lights on can be completely invisible on the highway in pouring rain. These people shouldn't be on the road at all.

8. Likes K-Sons, Cummins313 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Go to the gas station. Only 2 or so pumps will have diesel available on them. And naturally the gassers use those while the other gas only pumps are open and available.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

10. Thanks cumminsokie thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons, jw3, Minion2012, 03 unicorn liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
    One thing that never fails to piss me off is when I see people driving around in pouring rain with their lights off. No headlights. No tail lights.. Not even running lights most of the time. How stupid can you be?!? Now I wouldn't care if they themselves were being unsafe and only could harm themselves but this puts everyone around them in danger and at risk. A silver car with no lights on can be completely invisible on the highway in pouring rain. These people shouldn't be on the road at all.
    Agreed New Jersey has a Wiper on - Lights on law

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Rant: What really grinds my gears is he people that pull up a car length or more past the white line at a traffic light. Its always more fun when you have a 24ft deck over trailer with 18K of equipment on it and they curse at you when you go to turn and then find them there, missing their car by inches, they honked at me, so I got out of the truck, 24" adjustable wrench and all. Thats when they got the hint to back up and let me go, only after a cycle of he light and 3 other pissed off people and me getting out of the truck with a BIG A$$ wrench. Some dim-whitted people think they own the road.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

13. Thanks Hollnagel, Canadiandiesel thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    Rant: What really grinds my gears is he people that pull up a car length or more past the white line at a traffic light. Its always more fun when you have a 24ft deck over trailer with 18K of equipment on it and they curse at you when you go to turn and then find them there, missing their car by inches, they honked at me, so I got out of the truck, 24" adjustable wrench and all. Thats when they got the hint to back up and let me go, only after a cycle of he light and 3 other pissed off people and me getting out of the truck with a BIG A$$ wrench. Some dim-whitted people think they own the road.
    When I first started seeing my girlfriend she told me how much she loved that I always stopped behind the line because she hated that too haha. Maybe those people are just mad they don't get the girls

15. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What really grinds my gears are the guys that fly by the merged traffic coming up to a construction zone. Everyone else has seen that there's a back up, and has politely merged over into the one open lane and these yahoos fly by and force their way in at the last minute!!! I mean come on!!! we all have places to go, we all dont like sitting in traffic, its inconsiderate degenerates that make it last longer and cause the possibility of an accident that could make the delay even longer just because of selfish, lack of respect and consideration of others!!! yesterday i got on the CB and after 2 guys did so and talked a trucker into coming up beside me till the lane forced the merge, then let him in ahead of me. there were a few guys i saw behind him rather upset and tried to squeeze in ahead of me with him. however, i kept right with him, and figured if they were dumb enough to get hit by me, then well, they're insurance could pay for repairs and the heavy duty front bumper i've had my eye on!!!!

16. Likes K-Sons, Minion2012, Thomas1960 liked this post
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast