Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #111
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Very true. But I work alot less when it's hot. The cold cause about 90% of the issues that happen that make me get out of the dog house and work.
    I've got one of those indoor/outdoor jobs it splits up about 50/50 most of the time. But it gets hot!!! During the summer and miserable because it feels like you can't breathe or cool off no matter what you do.

2. Top Of Page | #112

User Info Menu

That moment when you try to decide between ordering flush mount kc lights for a rear bumper for back up lights and a 8" tip, or getting a fuel heater for your fass. wind up ordering the first choice and two days later, when the fass keepings popping fuses cause its trying to push gelled fuel that you realize you made the wrong choice.

Dammit.

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

3. Top Of Page | #113

User Info Menu

Stryker.... You know you can run your auto tranny lines through the fass to help heat the fuel right?

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

4. Top Of Page | #114

User Info Menu

What I hate is have over 18 packages waiting for you at home but you're stuck in north Dakota on a job freezing your Texas butt off cause you've never experienced this kinda cold.... Not even when I've worked in Punta arenas Chile was it this cold...... I wanna play with my truck!!!!!

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #115

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    Stryker.... You know you can run your auto tranny lines through the fass to help heat the fuel right?
    You can? I never saw that

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #116

User Info Menu

On my hd series fass it has 2, 1/2" npt ports that you can route tranny fluid through to warm the fuel

Let me dig up a picture

My rig:

8. Top Of Page | #117
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    On my hd series fass it has 2, 1/2" npt ports that you can route tranny fluid through to warm the fuel

Let me dig up a picture
    I'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure that's only the HD series. I'm pretty sure the titanium series doesn't have that option

9. Top Of Page | #118

User Info Menu

on the fass, I know you can run coolant lines through it, didn't know about tranny lines. will have coolant lines ran next year for sure....

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights

10. Top Of Page | #119

User Info Menu

Coolant...tranny fluid.... It all gets hot and isnt needed to heat your fuel in Texas 😜

My rig:

11. Top Of Page | #120

User Info Menu

Way up on the other side of the country there ay, we need heat for our fuel don't cha know? Bastards and there warm weather and freedom ***** state... I need to move there already

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast