Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Just have to pick at little. That's how u keep feeling young enjoying life play around enjoy everything you can.

I've outlived 2 of my siblings I'm still young but I value every minute because I know very well know the end could be soon.
    Sorry to hear that. So young

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

I sold my Amsoil filters on eBay. Nobody seemed too excited about them here.

The guy asked me if it will fit on his bypass on his truck. I told him to check the Amsoil site, or to look at the filters on his truck. Like I can see what he has. Right??? In the process he announced he had a 7.3 Powahjoke. When I replied to him, I said, "Power Joke? Poor guy". He writes back complaining I insulted him. Okaaayyy You own it. Probably he has no sense of humor because he owns one. I didn't reply

Then he writes me asking for the other set I have and how much the shipping would be. Shipping 2 is $11.00 and the 4- is $16.00. He is belly aching now saying it should cost $8.00. So for 52.00 he gets 4 filters + 16.00 shipping he is whining. What a cry baby, I am not yeilding.

Makes me glad I have a Cummins. You guys don't cry when you buy something. You just snibble before you place the order. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks AP_Tech_2012 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

So today marks the 3rd time this week that a Prius has either pulled out in front of me or cut me off. And its only friggin Tuesday!!!! Really making me want train horns and a smoke switch!!! . j/k.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Minion2012 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

thats why we did this to my dads truck482.jpg

7. Likes Power247, Weeseven liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

That's awesome!!

Greg

9. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    thats why we did this to my dads truck
    That's not a Cummins. . . . What have we told you about posting dirty pictures on this site?

10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

funny thing is about a week after we did it dad was rolling for home and a guy hit the ditch looking at it LOL
    he back up to check on him and he was fine and asked about it saying " got busy staring and forgot about driving LOL"

11. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Why is it that when I go to our forum on TapaTalk a Chevy truck ad is always the second thread shown??? WTH!!!!

Greg

12. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Why is it that when I go to our forum on TapTalk a Chevy truck ad is always the second thread shown??? WTH!!!!
    That's why I don't have a dumb phone. Mine just dials and texts. Who's the smart one now?

13. Likes Minion2012 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    That's why I don't have a dumb phone. Mine just dials and texts. Who's the smart one now?
    Well... Actually its on my tablet... I like using taptalk because I can see all the new posts since I was last online... Its a pretty cool feature

Greg

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast