Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    ok so most of these or actually all of them have to do with traffic. i'm going towards work today. Just about to pack up and head home from the office. already working a bit later than usual but not too bad, when i get a call from my Chief. The order of the day is to make it a late day because of HIS boss being in the area and wanting to stop by at some point. So in typical military fashion, i get to stand by to stand by simply because someone above me on the pay scale is taking his sweet time trying to make an announced "unannounced" visit/ inspection. Now i get as a leader it's a good idea to randomly pop in and see how your guys are doing BUT if your going to do that make sure it's when your guys are supposed to be working anyway. dont leave it until it's late and then expect them to come up with crap busy work just to be there when you finally decide to show up!!!!!! i have a sneaky suspicion i'm going to be losing a stripe here soon simply because if this dude ever does show up tonight i'm probably going to be pulling him outside and going off on him.
    I'll second that.

Ahhhhh You ever see an Admiral that could walk, talk and chew gun at the same time? They're politicians. Feel sorry for them

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #42
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I'll second that.

Ahhhhh You ever see an Admiral that could walk, talk and chew gun at the same time? They're politicians. Feel sorry for them
    currently i'm pissed about an E9 which is even worst since he's been at this level before. he's been the low man on the totem pole.

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    currently i'm pissed about an E9 which is even worst since he's been at this level before. he's been the low man on the totem pole.
    Ego Trip

Tell him you have been interviewing someone that wants to bomb the bad people. LOL Everything was going great until you learned he was 65 YO

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #44
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Lmao

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Getting old sucks

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

Getting old sucks
    I agree I'm about to kiss my 20s good bye and welcome the 30's.

I know that's not old but it's just another milestone.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    I agree I'm about to kiss my 20s good bye and welcome the 30's.

I know that's not old but it's just another milestone.
    LOL I kissed the 50's off 5 years ago

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Hollnagel liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

LOL I kissed the 50's off 5 years ago
    Well shoot your still plenty young. When I was a child I thought 40 was old. Now that I'm "mature" 40 isn't old at all. I should be 45 when my youngest is 18. I'm still drawing the line at 75 though. Once you get into the 70's it time to face the fact you're getting old. LOL

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

11. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

You're talking about an age I am approaching quickly. LOL

I aint there yet, but these weather changes sure raise heck on this old abused body.

I've been on and off those heavy duty pain killers for a couple of weeks now. Weeeeeeeeeeee!

12. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

Just have to pick at little. That's how u keep feeling young enjoying life play around enjoy everything you can.

I've outlived 2 of my siblings I'm still young but I value every minute because I know very well know the end could be soon.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast