Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxrgrizz View Post
    I was driving down the highway last week doing +20 over the speed limit when some asshat passes me, changes lanes in from if me then slows to -10 under the speed limit!!!!

I then pull out to pass him as there is now a 30km an hour difference between us. As soon as I pass him and merge back into the lane he actually pulls out, and gets I front of me again....THEN SLOWS DOWN AGAIN!!! He proceeds to do this twice more causing me absolutely lose my s&$t!!!

At this point, I found a slow moving semi, pulled up beside him and block the guy in for about 100km. It was pure therapy to watch him curse, hit his dash and swerve all over the road in my rear view mirror!!!
    You live in Jersey?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

So many a$$ hole on the roads these days

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    You live in Jersey?
    No.....actually Alberta, Canada

The only practical use for that pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should not have dropped in the first place!!

2012 Ram 3500 6.7 HO Black QC SB - Full EGR/DPF Delete, 4" Flow Pro Turbo Back - FASS Titanium 150 with sump and fuel heater - Awesome Double R Tune

4. Top Of Page | #34
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I see that all the time here in CO. How bout those idgits that pace you just even with your bed so you can't move over if needed

5. Top Of Page | #35
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Doesn't surprise me for alberta

6. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxrgrizz View Post
    No.....actually Alberta, Canada
    My sympathies. You're close to Spenser. That in itself is scary. And then there is @diggerdave

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

There's lotsa diks like that in Alberta.

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

8. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

This one gets me also
    high school kids get off the bus ( you know the bus we all have to stop for for there safety ) than after the bus leaves the kids all walk down the street rite in the middle block the entire road they look at you with that look that says got a problem with this well to bad cause we're mot moving out of your way
    I just want to get out my truck and smack them

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

9. Top Of Page | #39
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ok so most of these or actually all of them have to do with traffic. i'm going towards work today. Just about to pack up and head home from the office. already working a bit later than usual but not too bad, when i get a call from my Chief. The order of the day is to make it a late day because of HIS boss being in the area and wanting to stop by at some point. So in typical military fashion, i get to stand by to stand by simply because someone above me on the pay scale is taking his sweet time trying to make an announced "unannounced" visit/ inspection. Now i get as a leader it's a good idea to randomly pop in and see how your guys are doing BUT if your going to do that make sure it's when your guys are supposed to be working anyway. dont leave it until it's late and then expect them to come up with crap busy work just to be there when you finally decide to show up!!!!!! i have a sneaky suspicion i'm going to be losing a stripe here soon simply because if this dude ever does show up tonight i'm probably going to be pulling him outside and going off on him.

10. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    ok so most of these or actually all of them have to do with traffic. i'm going towards work today. Just about to pack up and head home from the office. already working a bit later than usual but not too bad, when i get a call from my Chief. The order of the day is to make it a late day because of HIS boss being in the area and wanting to stop by at some point. So in typical military fashion, i get to stand by to stand by simply because someone above me on the pay scale is taking his sweet time trying to make an announced "unannounced" visit/ inspection. Now i get as a leader it's a good idea to randomly pop in and see how your guys are doing BUT if your going to do that make sure it's when your guys are supposed to be working anyway. dont leave it until it's late and then expect them to come up with crap busy work just to be there when you finally decide to show up!!!!!! i have a sneaky suspicion i'm going to be losing a stripe here soon simply because if this dude ever does show up tonight i'm probably going to be pulling him outside and going off on him.
    Good call to rant here and not on him. It will only feel good for a minute and he will still win in the end. Not worth losing a stripe over or any other problems he will make for you.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast