Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by diggerdave View Post
    What's really makes me mad is when I Skype stevert and he doesn't answer. Lmfao
    Man not have Skype tatooed to a$$. And I send you messages and you don't answer

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Sorry grumps

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Sorry grumps
    You should be. Hang your head in shame

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Ok son

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Ok son

You know what I don't like?

6. Top Of Page | #26
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

LOL

7. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

their is not enough space for me to get started LOL

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Sure there is. GO!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    their is not enough space for me to get started LOL
    That's why I started this thread. Let er' rip

11. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I was driving down the highway last week doing +20 over the speed limit when some asshat passes me, changes lanes in from if me then slows to -10 under the speed limit!!!!

I then pull out to pass him as there is now a 30km an hour difference between us. As soon as I pass him and merge back into the lane he actually pulls out, and gets I front of me again....THEN SLOWS DOWN AGAIN!!! He proceeds to do this twice more causing me absolutely lose my s&$t!!!

At this point, I found a slow moving semi, pulled up beside him and block the guy in for about 100km. It was pure therapy to watch him curse, hit his dash and swerve all over the road in my rear view mirror!!!

The only practical use for that pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should not have dropped in the first place!!

2012 Ram 3500 6.7 HO Black QC SB - Full EGR/DPF Delete, 4" Flow Pro Turbo Back - FASS Titanium 150 with sump and fuel heater - Awesome Double R Tune

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast