Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  92
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: RANT THREAD - - - - - - - VENT THREAD

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
    One thing that never fails to piss me off is when I see people driving around in pouring rain with their lights off. No headlights. No tail lights.. Not even running lights most of the time. How stupid can you be?!? Now I wouldn't care if they themselves were being unsafe and only could harm themselves but this puts everyone around them in danger and at risk. A silver car with no lights on can be completely invisible on the highway in pouring rain. These people shouldn't be on the road at all.
    The one worse is when the same band of yahoos are driving on a 4 lane highway in the rain and the slow to 25 and put their hazards on If you're too scared to drive in the rain then get off the road until it quits. Its hard enough to see brake lights in the rain without all the d@mn blinking hazard lights

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Defensive driving. Redneck style.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    The one worse is when the same band of yahoos are driving on a 4 lane highway in the rain and the slow to 25 and put their hazards on If you're too scared to drive in the rain then get off the road until it quits. Its hard enough to see brake lights in the rain without all the d@mn blinking hazard lights
    Yes!! There is a particular country in Europe, Sweden I believe in which you must go through intense wintry emergency maneuvers in the drivers test in order to pass. Needless to say a huge majority of racing champions come from there in all race-types. And they have low accident rates. Not a bad idea. Give it a search some of the videos of what the average drivers can do are awesome.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yes!! There is a particular country in Europe, Sweden I believe in which you must go through intense wintry emergency maneuvers in the drivers test in order to pass. Needless to say a huge majority of racing champions come from there in all race-types. And they have low accident rates. Not a bad idea. Give it a search some of the videos of what the average drivers can do are awesome.
    Yeah but not every other driver is foreign either. You know where I'm going, especially around here

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

how about the guy going 30 in a 50 with a long line of cars behind him and nobody in front JUST GET OFF THE ROAD!!!

6. Thanks AP_Tech_2012 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

One thing that never fails to piss me off is when I see people driving around in pouring rain with their lights off. No headlights. No tail lights.. Not even running lights most of the time. How stupid can you be?!? Now I wouldn't care if they themselves were being unsafe and only could harm themselves but this puts everyone around them in danger and at risk. A silver car with no lights on can be completely invisible on the highway in pouring rain. These people shouldn't be on the road at all.
    I agree here in Maine, wipers on-lights on its the law! And for good reason as you explained above!

8. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Another thing that really gets me is these guys that decide to ride my tailgate so close that they might as well hook on to my receiver. I mean usually there's no one else around you can go around me, besides the fact that I'm already going around 20 over to begin with. On top of being so close the strobing red and blue lights not only look ridiculous they are a hazard by messing with my night vision!

9. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! ^^^^^^^ excellent!!

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Another thing that really gets me is these guys that decide to ride my tailgate so close that they might as well hook on to my receiver. I mean usually there's no one else around you can go around me, besides the fact that I'm already going around 20 over to begin with. On top of being so close the strobing red and blue lights not only look ridiculous they are a hazard by messing with my night vision!
    I love it when you're doing 70 or 75 and just happen to catch a glimpse of a side view mirror behind you. Makes me do Crazy Ivans.

12. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

What's really makes me mad is when I Skype stevert and he doesn't answer. Lmfao

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast