Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Column Mounts

1. Top Of Page | #1

Column Mounts

Where is the best places to buy the replacement column for gauges and the programmer?

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Column Mounts

I am also wondering the same thing I bought one from ebay and installed it and it fits like ****!

3. Top Of Page | #3

Column Mounts

Maybe someone will help us out I saw a couple on the h&s site but want to see more

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Column Mounts

Well I guess no one messes with column mounts anymore....we must be outta the loop. LOL

5. Top Of Page | #5

Column Mounts

Must be

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Column Mounts

I'm planning on putting the autometer pillar mount with pyro,boost,and mini in the bottom pod on mine.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Column Mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    I'm planning on putting the autometer pillar mount with pyro,boost,and mini in the bottom pod on mine.
    Have u ran a triple guage pillar? If so howd it fit and where did u get it?

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Column Mounts

These aren't my pics but they'll give you an idea of how they look. This is on a 4th gen truck.

im going with this setup except Im putting my mini in the bottom spot.

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Column Mounts

I'd try to ask the supporting vendors first. If they cant hook you up I know someone who will.

http://igotacummins.com/forumdisplay...-A-Price-Quote

10. Thanks KimWar1911 thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #10

Column Mounts

Thanks tex those pics are awesome

12. Thanks Hollnagel thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast