Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heat/ac not working

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Heat/ac not working

I can't wait to take my truck to my uncles shop to figure out why the air doesn't work. I don't want ac. Just heat. I can barely drive it to school in the morning. When I turn there area knob it sound likes its gunna turn on but it just let's out a puff of air. Is there anything I can try to replace so that I don't have t wait for my heat to be fixed

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

does any air **** out at all? like can you hear the ****er kick on?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Heat/ac not working

Well that was my old truck. .... The heated mirrors button blew the heat fuse. Idk why? But I replaced the fuse and never touched the heated mirrors button again

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

is the fan blowing or no...if its not then either the fan blower fuse is blown or needs replacing ,,it might evan be a loose wire on the blower motor unferneath the passenger side dash.....

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

heater core those r always fun check ur a/c condensor n all that good stuff?

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Amazingly my heater core was easy. The only thing Ford did right. I was 30 min to change it. as for the heat/ac I would wonder if the fan is kicking on.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Heat/ac not working

See what's weird is that I checked the fuse. It wast blown and it didn't work. Couple weeks later I checked it again and it was blown then. Replaced it and it worked? Only reason I asked was because the fuse wasn't blown initially. But a new fuse did the job

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

did you check fuse with meter?

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

then theres a short check the wiring

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

i dont no how many times ive told guys to not put there feet all the way to the top of the floor board cause of the blower motor ,,cause it does get kicked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast