Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fuel Leak/ 2001 Dodge 2500 24v

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Fuel Leak/ 2001 Dodge 2500 24v

Currently have a fuel leak, it drips off the transmission pan. The only time it truely leaks is if i am in park in the engine running. Ive change the Fuel Filter and looked at the fuel pump and the injectors but its not leaking from there ive done the powder trip and still cant pin point it. If anyone has had this promble before please give me some insite so i can fix this problem.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

It could be the return line on the back of the head or an injector line. @diggerdave has had this problem too, but I don't know if he found it.

Need someone more familiar with the fuel system on those old VP's. I had one many moons ago and forgot what it looks like.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

The the return line from the injectors, it will hairline crack around the rear fitting, replace

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I did That. And it's still leaking. Fml

im so sick of this.

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by diggerdave View Post
    I did That. And it's still leaking. Fml

im so sick of this.
    better do a Dugy and sell the truck and try agian

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Already done clay. Sold her for 2$

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

not surprized

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Ubetcha