Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tone Ring Mod

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    The two missing is for timing, tells the computer when to go through the firing sequence again
    You could have said that sooner. Instead you had to raise my blood pressure.

I have to drive it a bit more. I can't say it ran much different, maybe, I want to say it did seem to run stronger but it did make less smoke. It just pisses me off I can't modify the programming.

Time will tell on the MPG. I'm at 1/2 a tank with 250 miles which is not that good. but that's city/mixed

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #32
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

It's all about the blood pressure

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    It's all about the blood pressure
    My BP is low. You and I have no patience for stupidity. That's when the BP goes up. And this program is stupid. They're support is just as bad. I needed this to get more adjustments.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

VGT's are a problem now. But the Edge made them higher anyway

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234