Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need engine builder in texas

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

need engine builder in texas

Washed down back 3 cylinders after injectors hung open. I bought the 5.9 because of all the issues I had with the 2 previous 6.7s. I need a reputable shop, not necessary in texas as long as its going to hit at least 500000 miles. I'm sick of breaking down. Tranny went out at 54000 and now the motor at 80000. This is my welding truck and is the only way I make money. Currently have suncoast tranny, fass fuel pump, afe cold air and hs pro Street, which I would like the engine built to where I don't need a programmer. Truck weighs 16000. Any help please. Money not an issue but warranty is.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Permanent Vacation Calibrated Addiction's Avatar

User Info Menu

Where are you located in texas? If your wanting a 500000 mile warranty you may have trouble finding it on and engine with recommend rebuild at 350000 intervals

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

What Luke Said

Why are you having so much trouble?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks Calibrated Addiction thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

We're not in Texas but we do give warranty on all engines we build! We can also possibly deliver the engine to you depending where we have our trucks located at the time. If you would like to discuss an engine build PM us or give us a call at 717-376-4404

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar Diesel View Post
    We're not in Texas but we do give warranty on all engines we build! We can also possibly deliver the engine to you depending where we have our trucks located at the time. If you would like to discuss an engine build PM us or give us a call at 717-376-4404
    Guaranteed not to crack, chip or peel

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

All kidding aside

The guys sound like they know their schtuff.

You have a core swap deal?

For a price, I'll deliver it. . . LOL

8. Top Of Page | #7
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

We can do core swap or build them a new engine with their block which ever they prefer. We normally use the customers engine and install new parts it just depends on the budget and time frame. Were hoping to have more people start hauling for us here soon that way we can have people in different states ready to haul anything.

9. Thanks Calibrated Addiction thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

We can do core swap or build them a new engine with their block which ever they prefer. We normally use the customers engine and install new parts it just depends on the budget and time frame. Were hoping to have more people start hauling for us here soon that way we can have people in different states ready to haul anything.
    I aint cheap. LOL

11. Top Of Page | #9
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

As they say good work aint cheap and cheap work aint good!

12. Thanks Calibrated Addiction thanked for this post
    Likes Calibrated Addiction liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

He needs a motor fast. His living is down. Hard to understand why he's been through so many motors

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast