Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EDGE Insight Monitor

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

EDGE Insight Monitor

Edge Insight Monitor Noe Allows you to
    CONTROL SMARTY’S POWER-ON-DEMAND FEATURE USING YOUR EDGE INSIGHT!

Your Dodge is tuned with Smarty, but how are you monitoring your vital engine parameters? Tuning your Dodge and not running an Insight monitor is like taking a knife to a gun fight. The Edge Insight beats any analog gauge system or other digital monitors hands down when it comes to features, monitoring, and maintenance. With our new software update, Smarty users can now control their Power-On-Demand from the Insight monitor. You have a lot of money invested in your Dodge you deserve the best. You deserve Edge!

• Use the Insight to change the Power-On Demand settings of your Smarty programmer with a touch of a button
    • If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!

Bonus Features
    Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly
    On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™ custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CTS! Simply use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
    • Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
    • Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesels with DPF traps

product-xlarge_image-145.jpgproduct-xlarge_image-146.jpg
    Not to mention it is a set of digital gauges !!!!!!!!

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

EDGE Insight Monitor

Does this work with a smarty jr? I've been trying to figure out how everyone running them together since they both use the OBD port

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

yes this will work with a smarty jr, once you install the smarty jr tuning you can then unplug it from the OBDII, install the insight and you have tuning and gauges

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

EDGE Insight Monitor

So you just load the jr tunes on your truck, then the insight works like the juice w/ attitude and you control all the smarty levels from your insight?

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

yup pretty much
    If your truck is tuned by Smarty, simply connect the Insight to your OBDII (diagnostic) port and control the Smarty Power-on-Demand tuning that was loaded into your trucks computer!

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

EDGE Insight Monitor

Sweet! I guess if I but them at the same time I just have to load the smarty first. What about the other smarty functions like the high idle? And clear codes etc?

7. Thanks CumminsSmoke02 thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

do you have the smarty now?

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I know you have to clear the codes with the smarty plugged in, not 100% on the idle function but i assume this is the same, I have never been asked and I dont run that set up. I can find out for you

10. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

EDGE Insight Monitor

I think the idle setup is just controlled though the cruise control while truck is in park. I don't have the smarty now. I'm figuring everything out before I spend all the money.

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I would suggest going EFI live VS the Smarty since you are one of the lucky ones driving an 06-09 Cummins, you will be much happier with the end result. PM me if you would like additional information. We do carry EFIBYRYAN as many on here will tell you he is the premier tuner in the industry currently in my opinion. you will see better performance as well as increased mileage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast