User Info Menu

You can give me a call 702-461-7425
    or send an email tyler@truckwurx.com
    As well

4. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have efibyryan in my 2008 and my truck is a monster now compaired to what it was!!! Forget smarty and h&s, box tuners are a thing of the past! I'm going to be ordering the edge monitor soon so I can keep an eye on my vitals.

6. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I actually don't think that it works like the juice with attitude, or the other conventional on the fly systems we think of. I believe it only controls the Pod feature which is a percentage of power on a certain level. Not actually able to swap between 30, 60, 90, ect... Hp tunes. I could be wrong though

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I am trying currently to get some clarification literature from edge, because i am not sure either, it has only been available for about 6 wks or so. I am also hearing that it only works for CR trucks which is also not what i was told in the beginning. For the efi live portion I am trying to clarify whether it will take the place of the DSP5 for duramax for adjustable hp with DSP5 tuning

8. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Still seems a little foggy, I know quadzilla did the same thing but it was only using pod. Changing the pod numbers around as if smarty was still plugged in

9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

The Insight is a DSP5 switching option, CSP5 switching for Cummins EFI will also be supported

-06 Dodge 2500 QCSB, EFI Live, 90 HP Nozzles, S&B Intake, ATS ArcFlow, 5" MagnaFlow, FTE Resonator, Aurora 3000, ATS Trans, FASS 150
    -96 VP44 24V 245 HP HO Dodge 2500 Q/C LB 5 SPD, 50 HP Injectors, AirDog II
    -Anarchy Diesel Tuning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12