Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
Agreed Windy I never said that it couldn't be done I just said it is going to be one hell of a lot of work and fabrication and every other thing nothing is Impossible when you put in the time and energy and ingenuity
True Hk, I know it wont be easy and will take some serious mods and fab work. Add to that I am still neck deep in my M37 build so I gotta get that one outa the shop first. Hopefully I can get my car to the track this summer and get a few runs in to see what it will do in its current form, then I will have some actual numbers for comparison once its converted. The car has been back halfed and tubbed already with tube frame from the front K member back. I am looking to replace the front suspension with coilovers and install an new Kmember and engine mounts at the same time. Based on my measurements I will have to move the rad and intercooler forward and use electric fans but there is definitely room. I have a spare set of fiberglass fenders and a hood, I am thinking a tilt front end would simplify things a whole bunch as well as reduce the weight significantly.
Nothing worth doing is ever easy....