Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webasto coolant heater

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Webasto coolant heater

I have a webasto heater for any diesel truck w/ 24hr timer The unit itself is In top notch shape. And comes with a brand new wiring harness and instal kit.

U will never have to plug truck in again in those cold winters. This heats the inside to. So for the 6.7's u will never have to go for a forced Regen. Just hit button and webasto heats the inside and outside pretty nifty unit.

This unit retails with the timer 1460$ new. I will sell this unit for 1100$ shipped

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

2. Top Of Page | #2
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I thought you were going to install it on the truck

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    I thought you were going to install it on the truck
    He thinks the truck is hot enough already.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

No I wanna buy more parts LOL

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Did u sell this yet ?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

It's gone Troy.

But hey man. How's she going

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It's going awesome ! Sold the smarty ! Wooo hoooo

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Haha yur up quite early on a Sunday lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast