Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wiring in door speakers for an 01...

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Gotcha, I tried getting them to tied in when I had the door apart, and couldn't get anything, I might just see if I can get it tied in on the backside of the radio and run wire then. I appreciate the help guys. I promise, i'm not as helpless as I'm sounding, just don't have the patience for wiring anything.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Audio takes a special talent, I did it and I would rather have a pro deal with it but I'm to cheap. You should have 4 wires going to each door speaker up front, two of those go from speaker to tweet

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyU View Post
    Gotcha, I tried getting them to tied in when I had the door apart, and couldn't get anything, I might just see if I can get it tied in on the backside of the radio and run wire then. I appreciate the help guys. I promise, i'm not as helpless as I'm sounding, just don't have the patience for wiring anything.
    Do your door speakers work? If not the wires between the door and the cab could be broken from flexing over time. I have had to rewire the door locks, window controls and speaker wires in many vehicles over the years.

I also hate rewiring electrical gremlins! Good luck!

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Got it done, forgot to post it up, thank you guys for all the help. I think next time i'm gonna bite the bullet and let someone else tackle wiring. I hated it in school, i hate it for work and i hate it for leisure LOL. Thanks again guys!!!!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12