Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wiring in door speakers for an 01...

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

wiring in door speakers for an 01...

Hey everybody, I'm attempting to wire in new door speakers for my 2001, I cannot for the life of me get this figured out. It came with the factory infinity amps and speakers on the pillars. It is an extended cab, so I've got the 6x9's & 5 1/4's already, along with the tweeters for the pillars. I just can't get the wiring figured out from the amp and how to get everything to flow. Any advice would be absolutely wonderful and appreciated. I'm beyond frustrated. Thank you! -SparkyU

2. Top Of Page | #2
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

You sir, are my hero LOL. Thank you!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

See that grumps @Polaraco

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    See that grumps @Polaraco
    See what? Don't let it go to your head

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I apologize for being a pain, but wiring (yes, even speaker wiring) is nowhere near my strongpoint. Any idea where I can tie the tweeters into to power them? I'm running an Alpine head unit and my local audio place isn't giving me much help.. Again, anything would be appreciated and you guys have been helpful beyond all belief and I cannot thank you enough. -SparkyU

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

The tweeters get connected to the same speaker wire as far as I know. Were there separate wires from the amp?

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Yep^^

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

^^ should tie in with front door speakers. That way they are in phase with the speakers they are complementing

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Yep^^

Hey! I got something right!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast