Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 Exhaust, Egr delete, DPF delete? Any help is appreciated.

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Subscribed. Bought my '14 a week ago. I'm going to wait til its closer to being out of warranty before I delete. Thanks for all the info.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Karcher88 View Post
    Subscribed. Bought my '14 a week ago. I'm going to wait til its closer to being out of warranty before I delete. Thanks for all the info.
    My 14 is deleted with everything installed, let me know if you have any questions bud.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Update

Here is a video update on my 2014!

6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I have the exact same truck without any mods... How much better fuel mileage did you get with your badass setup?

7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackRam View Post
    I have the exact same truck without any mods... How much better fuel mileage did you get with your badass setup?
    First, thank you for the compliment! With the unlock and EFILive tune uploaded I'm averaging anywhere from 7 to 12 mpg better than stock depending on the type of driving. Driving like a half decent heavy foot I'm getting 18.9mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes Diesel Dawgs Performance liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Wow. I get about 18mpg stock... Get more HP and 7plus mpg would be insane. What all did you do exactly? I'm looking at EFI LIVE 14 Ram for Cummins DPF EGR Delete 4 inch exhaust CSP4 w/ muffler. Thank you for your time an service with arm forces. I'm an Army Vet as well.

10. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackRam View Post
    Wow. I get about 18mpg stock... Get more HP and 7plus mpg would be insane. What all did you do exactly? I'm looking at EFI LIVE 14 Ram for Cummins DPF EGR Delete 4 inch exhaust CSP4 w/ muffler. Thank you for your time an service with arm forces. I'm an Army Vet as well.
    Well thank you for your service! And that is insane, I was only averaging 13 mpg stock from when I drove it off the lot until I deleted it. Best I saw was 17 on the highway stock. I did an AFE intake, bully dog tuner to unlock my ECM and EFILivebyRyan from Hardway Performance. He's also a fellow Vet, he emailed me personally to help me understand more while I was deployed. I did 4 inch straight pipe myself with a 6 inch tip. Honestly straight piped is not as insanely loud as you'd think. As far as deletes, I pretty much just unhooked everything and taped the sensors off or capped them but I let everything hooked up in case need for remounting them later.

11. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

One question here, does efilive mask flashing

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by clinton.gaston View Post

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. But I could be wrong.. I remember hearing something about the newer ones where if you unlock the ecm and flash it the only way to get it back to stock is order a new one or have the dealership flash it back.

13. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by clinton.gaston View Post

There isn't a programmer out there anymore that's not detectable. Even the ones that claim to not leave a footprint will still leave a log in the ECM when the last flash was. If that doesn't match up to the records that a dealer flashed the ECM on that date they know it was programmed.

Sent from a Well Head

14. Thanks Cummins118 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123