Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Exhaust, Egr delete, DPF delete? Any help is appreciated.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2014 Exhaust, Egr delete, DPF delete? Any help is appreciated.

I had an 06' 5.9 and as many of you know the options for performance upgrades are pretty much endless. Well I traded her in on a 2014 6.7 because her tranny was going out. The only thing I have done to the 14 is leveling kit with 33's but she's just too quiet! I understand with all the emissions junk they've added it might take awhile for stuff to come out but I was wondering if anyone out there has a lot of knowledge with these new 6.7's and if they do what is the best exhaust to put on to get that deep groan again. I also didn't know if anyone knew about any delete kits for them, I see them out for the 11-12 but nothing for the 14. Any help or input is greatly appreciated!
    truck.jpg

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

To make it nice and simple. . . It can't be done

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

They are available however your warranty will be gone as well,

When warranty is up you can do a 2nd gen exhaust and VGT turbo setup which apparently will give up to 15 hp when set up correctly

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

How's he going to get around the ECM issues? He has the Pig Pee system. Last I heard, it hasn't been problem free defeated yet

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I was about to say, last I heard was no true delete options available yet for the 13+ trucks...

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

A friend of mine installed a TS Stryker module onto his 2014 Ram 3500. He said his fuel economy went up, it uses less DEF and makes a bit more torque and hp without any other mods. It is otherwise completely stock and will pass emission testing still. Might be worth looking into for your new truck.

7. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

That's all that is available at the moment.

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

TS Performance is tuning one of their own trucks and releasing information after each modification. They were planing to do a turbo swap on it at some point. Should be interesting.

10. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

my buddy has deleted his 14, and we are about to do mine next week. they are not out in stores yet, you must get a bullydog and unlock your pcm. then you flash your pcm for deletes and out it back in. but dont put your bullydog back in once you have done your pcm unlock

12. Likes Rockwerx, KEEPCALMFRACON liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Reininger would you mind sharing a little more about how you successfully deleted your '14. I would appreciate it! I am dang close to trading in my Limited for a truck I can delete right away.

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast