Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Exhaust, Egr delete, DPF delete? Any help is appreciated.

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

You will need to purchase a Bully Dog GT and the Bully Dog Unlock Cable. You will need to use these to unlock your ECM. Then we send your ECM off to the tuner to have it flashed.

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

From what I been reading is that the problem is that there was no tuner for the 2013 and on. However I did just find that Edge has one called the Juice Attitude for 2013-2015. So hopefully they can clear the error codes that pop up if you delete the EGR/DPF and DEF.

4. Top Of Page | #13
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

It may clear the codes but it will not keep it from going into limp mode. The process above is the only option at the moment.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

The Edge JWA is a 'street only' tuner which means the emissions equipment must remain intact and functional. It is not a delete tuner.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks Diesel Dawgs Performance thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Flow Pro makes a 4'' and 5'' turbo back exhaust, Sinister makes the EGR and cooler delete, BullyDog you will need to unlock you ECM and EFILive makes you delete electronics no codes and your 2013+ cummins will un like a champ!!

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasElitePower View Post
    Flow Pro makes a 4'' and 5'' turbo back exhaust, Sinister makes the EGR and cooler delete, BullyDog you will need to unlock you ECM and EFILive makes you delete electronics no codes and your 2013+ cummins will un like a champ!!
    Back when I posted this the only thing available were DPF back exhausts. Since then I found out about the delete tunes. I just bought EFI, the bully dog cable and tuner and all the parts to do a custom exhaust. Thank you though! I appreciate it.

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

If noise is what you're after get a CAI. I installed an AFE sounds pretty good. Exhaust brake sounds great and you can actually hear the turbo now. No performance gain though. At least not seat of the pants. Just follow directions to the T. I read a lot of people getting CELs and I guess didn't follow directions. I've had mine on for 3000 miles or so and all clear

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

@rsabol77 I already bought all the stuff. I'm just waiting to get home from my deployment to install everything.

11. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

1st off thank you for your service!
    thats awesome I would love to tune the torque management and turn off tpms

12. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Thank you I appreciate it! I'll post a new thread when I get home and get it installed! @rsabol77

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast