Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leveling kit

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

OK What ever. I'm passing on my experiences. I will find out if my lift, will be an issue. But I have the air bags so I can load the front down if needed. I didn't want to go this high

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Sounds like you need a step stool

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's a big factor (I think) in getting away with a leveled truck and towing, those air bags help to keep the truck sitting like it should and weight distributed where it's needed to be

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've seen some issues with lifted trucks and heavy loads too grumps, and I think the issues involved are a couple things, no air bags, or any type of helper in the rear, with bumper pulls especially, trailer loading plays a big part. Granted I've never been a fan of heavy loads on bumper pulls anyway.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Sounds like you need a step stool
    I'm just being stubborn. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Pumper pulling is the pits really. Unfortunately, I can't get a low enough chassis on a trailer any other way. That and I need a cap. Many times I have to carry boxes of spare parts for a car I am towing. Sometimes I need to deliver parts. I can't strap a completely rebuilt 1956 hemi on the trailer. You know. . . .

If I could get a 5th wheel the way I wanted it, I would have gotten one longer and put a dog house on the front for the parts and. . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12