Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: diggerdave

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Well? Are you up and running?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Yuppers. She's good to go

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Thanks for the suspense

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #54
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not sure if your mechanic told you this about breaking in new gears, But take it easy on the rear diff for a few miles. The gears have to break in. There is heat created from friction between the new gear faces and the oil starts to temper the wear surfaces as they seat in. Short drives with time to cool between runs helps a lot.

I usually dump the oil after about 500 miles.

Good luck Dave!

6. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Dumping the oil stew. Good idea. After 500 miles ? Good idea thanks for the advice. That oils brand new Lucas she's getting a good starter lube.
    I can get more , I'm only driving to shop wich is less then 10 Kms and leaving truck there for 12 hours sitting. Then I drive her home.
    Mans with how cold and miserable snow I don't giver LOL , and next week the old girls just gonna be sitting there relaxing being looked at by everybody. From Monday to Friday she's not gonna be seeing much action. Just keep picking at it

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

8. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Like your nose

9. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Now 2 new tasks. Fix return rail fuel leak. And front bearing sensor.

Go to replace sensor took wheel off. Went to get socket to remove bolts for calipers. And low and behold the bolt heads are like a 16mm box end of a wrench. LOL wtf. Why re invent the wheel. Standard socket heads please LOL so wait for the wife and head to crappy tire and get a socket that fits. LOLol on the bright side. Gives me time to research the banjo fitting behind the head to figure out what I can change to make this thing not leak anymore

11. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

16 MM? Mine are 18MM Hex

Maybe go to Sears and get a cheap set. Or maybe Harbor Freight

12. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

I went to crappytire grabbed one and put in the box after. I got that done now to see what's leaking for real now.

13. Top Of Page | #60
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

If the return line is leaking it may just need retightening. Or it could need a new gasket/o-ring/washer thing. LOL Is it leaking bad or just sweating?

14. Likes Polaraco liked this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast